AN END FOR A NEW BEGINNING

EPILOGUE

A Letter to Army.

Hello ARMYS.

Hi this is Tae Tae, how are you? It's been a month since we saw each other and I hope you are fine, happy, safe and healthy as I am fine but missing you all. I wrote this letter to all of you to say first, Thank you for supporting Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook and the whole group - Bangtan Sonyeondan from the very beginning; thank you for staying with us and for choosing to be with us and to spread love and good music around the world; thank you for coming and spending time with us in every fanmeeting and fansigning event we had, every concert days that you make more special because hearing all of you chanting our names and singing along with every song we sang will always be a wonderful moments; thank you for joining us as we celebrates our anniversaries, our success and everything; thank you for sending love and for letting us feel love from you; and thank you for giving us a reason and inspiration to continue what we started. Second, I want to say I am sorry for all of my shortcomings; for forgetting any important events for all of you; for failing you in every concert that I feel sick; to those who says I can't be mature enough to act on my age; for failing to be who you want me to be and for who you don't want me to be. Third, I want to remind all of you to love the seven of us all the time without letting one member left out. I want all of you to trust the whole group that we won't let you down, and that we won't give you reasons to feel alone and sad. The group will make and produced songs that will comfort you, and give you strength to continue dreaming and living. I also want all of you to remember the meaning of purple, as it is the last color in the rainbow and it means I will trust and love you forever. And lastly, I want to say that whenever you are sad, lonely, or down - I want all of you to look at the stars and tell them everything because how far the distance we have, the stars we all are looking are place in one sky, and all stars are connected in one universe. I just want to say that even if we can't see each other face to face, you might not see me perform on the stage - in front of you, I will always pray for your safety, health and happiness. I know I promised to stay with all of you all the time and I feel so bad to say this but I had to do this and I hope you forgive me maybe not now but I hope soon. We will see each other soon - saying how are we and having fun until the sun is down and the moon and stars are shining with us. Please don't stop supporting and loving Bangtan Sonyeondan and don't be sad just because of me, I will forever treasure you - the stars in my universe. I will always be your Tae Tae and you will always be the brightest, lovely, and beautiful stars ARMYS. Borahae AMI.

Kim Taehyung
July 2020

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
3

Years Later...

"Are you reading that letter again, Taehyung-ah?" A guy who came out from the kitchen asked, holding a tray with plate of cookies and juice.

"I told you not to read it again and again. You are just torturing yourself" A guy on his side complained, as they all watch their favorite series to begin.

"Hyung, will you stop calling my name if I can't wake myself one of these days?" He curiously asked that made the other stopped from skipping channel after channel

"What are you talking about?" He replied following a laugh, avoiding the question

"Earlier you keep calling my name to wake me up, I was just wondering if you will stop and let me sleep." He explained smiling that irritates the other thinking how can he smile while saying those words?

"You promised me that you will always open your eyes whenever I called your name and I promised to keep calling you and wait until my eyes meet yours. So please keep that promise of ours." The other begged that he answered with a weak smile

I might promised to open my eyes every time you called me, but sooner or later we all know that time will come and I won't be able to open them whenever you call me...

I won't allow you to leave us like these, you can't. If I have to looked for you every second of the day, I will do it. I can't see you close your beautiful eyes forever and leave us...

You promised to be here with us through ups and down and we promised the same. We can't live without hearing your lovely laugh, seeing your boxy smile, listening to your classical music, and dancing along with your crazy dance step. We can't, so please don't leave...

■■■■

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY BANGTAN SONYEONDAN AND ARMYS !!!! BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A/N: Thank you so much for supporting the story and waiting for an update even it takes so so much time. And basically yes, There's a BOOK 2!!! I hope you also join me for the next book and I will do my very best to make it satisfying to read and Always be safe, healthy and enjoy. Borahae 💜💜💜