BETTER ONE

CHAPTER 6 ✔

Jungkook's POV

"Yah! Taehyung-ah why are you still on your phone, I told you to eat!" Yoongi Hyung said to Taehyung as he put some food in front of him.

I smirked and answer Yoongi Hyung's question to Taehyung, of course his updating his lover on his whereabouts. I continue eating as I ignore them.

"Tae Tae, you should stop drinking soda and start drinking tea or water." Jin Hyung said. I felt confused why are they suddenly all over Kim Taehyung. I look at them as they eat while laughing at each other.

"Yah! Stop staring to them, you're to obvious." Jimin said, I frowned and look at him puzzled

"Obvious of what?" I asked and he smirked.

"Obvious that you are jealous of Yoongi Hyung and Jin Hyung, because you wished you are the one taking care of our Taehyungie" he answer teasingly. I punched him hard.

"Awww... Yah! I am still older than you, why do you keep on hurting me ha!?"he said complaining, I just shake my head to him to tease him more.

"Ohhh... Taehyung-ssi that's so sweet of you. You're being unfair." Yoongi Hyung said amused to what Taehyung did and I frowned.

"Yah! Yoongi Hyung you can also do that..." Tae said. What on earth are they doing. F*uck Jungkook!! You are supposed to be mad at him and not to care about his doings. Stop he doesn't even give a fuck on you.

"Jungkook..."Namjoon called me as I remove my gaze to them.

"Yeah?" I answered him. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" He said and I just nod and start following him in an empty room.

Taehyung's POV
"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Namjoon Hyung asked Jungkook. I got nervous as they walked to an empty room to talk. What are they going talk? What if Namjoon Hyung tell him everything?

Because of my curiosity, I follow them but I stay outside the room they are into and listen to their conversation careful not to make a noise.

"Jungkook, ARMYS are loving the way you and Jimin interact during our last concert. And I am allowing the both of you to continue doing it as much as you want." Namjoon said and I felt bad because Kookie and Jimin are allowed to things like that.

"Oh? Really? Well we doesn't really meant to do that interaction? I mean

"Oh? Really? Well we doesn't really meant to do that interaction? I mean... yeah?" Kookie said confused.

"Wait, did the two of have a mutual understanding?" Namjoon asked Kookie and I got surprise. Does Kookie and Jimin in love with each other?

"H-Hyung? What are you talking about? I just broke up with Taehyung." Kookie said avoiding the topic.

"That was like 3 months Taehyung has Bogum Hyung now. I think it's fine for you to be in a relationship now." Namjoon said and my tears starts to fall.

"Hyung, let's not rush things. I mean we talked about it and yes I admit that I am quite attracted to Jimin because his been there for me since then." Kookie said that hurts me more.

"Hahaha... well I'll let the both of you handle it. It's your relationship not mine. But keep in mind that I will support the both of you." Namjoon said as he stand up to leave the room, I rushed to the nearest room to hide and cry.

Why would Namjoon Hyung support Jimin and Jungkook's relationship and make me finish my relationship with Jungkook? Am I not really good for Jungkook? Am I really ruining Jungkook's dream by staying at his side?

Too much questions are running out of my mind as I heard the two of them talk.

Will I be okay if Jimin and Jungkook confessed to us that they are in a relationship? Can I be happy for them?

Ofcourse Taehyung, you will be happy for them it's your bestfriend and your love's happiness. You will support them because Jimin is way better and stronger than you.

■■■■

A/N: Thank you. Keep safe and Borahae 💜