Chapter 5

*Leaving the mall*

Doyoung Jaehyun Yuta Winwin Johnny and Ten was leaving the mall after a little while. Taeyong and Taeil had left due to taeil saying that he was tired and wanted to go home.

While walking through the entrance of the woods ten started to slow down walking a little bit slower trailing behind everyone who was almost out of sight. Again he was thinking about talking to johnny but he decided not to he didn't want to because today taeil was going to tell everyone he is pregnant and he didn't want johnny to be thinking that was what he wanted even though he did and he didn't want johnny to feel bad about them not being mated but ten did want pups of his own running around.

Johnny noticed it was a little quiet and he would usually have to get on to ten for being loud but he hasn't heard ten talking the whole walk but when he turned around ten was nowhere to be seen so he told the others to just kesp walking and he went back to see if ten was there. Johnny walked back to find ten walking not to far towards him so he stayed put and waited for ten to reach him but for ten he wasn't watching where he was going when he was walking and he was walking with his head down and bumped into johnny which startled him making him hit johnny. Ten apologized and johnny wanted to get mad at him for being behind but left it alone. They talked to eachother while walking and caught up to the others.

*At the house*

Everyone in the house was freaking out trying to calm taeil down because he started panicing when ten texted him saying they were going to be home in five minutes. Taeil kept walking up and down the stairs anxiously. Everyone's head shot towards the door when they heard the the door knob turning. Everything stoping at once.....

T.B.C

Should Taeil have one or more?

What should the gender be?