Special Luwoo Chapter pt.3

Lucas was struggling to hold himself down while jungwoo was wiggling around on him. Jungwoo may have not known but he was basically grinding on lucas.

Lucas grabbed jungwoos hand and pulled him to their room.

Just saying I'm not putting a warning because you may read either way and because my smut isn't really good to be considered satisfying.

Lucas hovered over jungwoo he layed in between the omegas legs as they were making out. Lucas had his hands roaming around jungwoos body and the older had his arms wrapped around lucas' shoulders.

Jungwoo let out a faint moan when he felt lucas playing with his nipples from under the shirt he was wearing. Lucas pulled away pulling his shirt off along with unbuttoning his jeans. Jungwoo sat up going in for another kiss with his mate before getting pulled away from.

Lucas tugged on the shorts that jungwoo was wearing and pulled it off. He leaned in shoving jungwoos shirt up placing kisses on his lower stomach. Lucas got frustrated woth the skirt and practically ripped it off of jungwoo.

Lucas trailed his kisses back up to where he was right back face to face with jungwoo. He left a small peck then left some love bites on the others neck then pulling his underwear off leaving the omega completely naked.

Before lucas could continue jungwoo tugged on his pants signaling for his to take it off. Lucas understood what his mate ment, he stood kicking his jeans off then went back to kissing the other.

Jungwoo flipped them over so he was on top of the younger. He found his confidence (like haechan if y'know what i mean. Ok sorry bye bye)

The omega took his turn and trailed his kisses down the youngers body stopping at his v-line. To tease his mate he kisses his big hard member that was wanting to be released from the underwear.
(Ew i cringed)

Jungwoo kissed it through the cloth and licked it a couple of times loving the sound of groans coming from his mate.

Jungwoo slowly pulled the underwear down and stayed kissing at lucas' v-line untip lucas pushed his head further down. He once again teased by kissing at the base of the others member. Hearing lucas growl was a new thing jungwoo liked it was the first time he heard it and he sure didn't want it to be the last.

Jungwoo kissed the tip of the youngers member before using his tongue lick around the harden member that stood so tall.

(I'm dumb i had to look up how to spell tongue)

Lucas groaned again feel the new pleasure. Jungwoo like the way his boyfriends cock felt in his mouth. He took as much as he could take in and used his hand to pump the other half.

Lucas was loving this and thrusted his hips upward hitting the back of jungwoos throat. Jungwoo pulled away before the other could reach his climax.

Lucas sat up and pulled jungwoo to sit on his taking him into a messy makeout. Lucas lifted jungwoo up a little placing him over his member jungwoo help stabilize himself before slowly placing his hole to align with lucas' member.

Lucas let out a groan feeling the warmth and tightness. Jungwoo winced at the stretch but moaned when he felt lucas hit his g-spot.

(I'm dumb again i had to look up if g-spot was the right word)

Jungwoo lifted himself and went down hitting the right spot where he let out a louder moan lucas help holding him by the waste leading him up and back down.

Jungwoo was moaning so much and got tired easily. Lucas pulled out and placed jungwoo on the bed on his back. Lucas then slammed back in earning a loud moan from jungwoo he repeated the action over and over again jungwoo came while lucas was still trying to get himself there but he was having a hard time reaching his climax.

Lucas flipped jungwoo over onto his stomach and entered the omega from behind. The omega under him was moaning and crying from the over simulation. Lucas had finally reached his high and came inside of jungwoo.

(Uh oh)

Lucas was still not done jungwoo had finally catched his breath but let out a gasp when he felt something smaller enter his hole he moaned at the pleasure but let out little whines as he was tired. Lucas was using his tongue to eat out the omegas whole he hardened again.

Jungwoo felt himself being picked up but kept his eyes close as he felt something poking at his mouth. He opened his eyes to see lucas standing infront of him with his member in his face. Jungwoos mouth was forced open and he began to suck. That continued on for a few minutes as lucas had came into jungwoos mouth.

The two mates went to the bathroom where they continued a round three and took a shower with another round.

Jungwoo was exhausted and fell asleep when he layed in the bed. Lucas stayed up for a little before joining his mate in a captivating sleep.