Chapter 22

*The next morning*

Ten woke up feeling the urge to throw up. He got out of bed only to fall straight down but he made it to the bathroom. Ten threw up knowing the reason, he held onto the counter his legs shaking trying to hold himself up as he tried to brush his teeth.

Johnny woke up feeling ten not so close to him, he was half awake hearing movements fully waking up when he noticed ten wasn't in bed. He walked to the bathroom seeing ten struggling to hold himself up. Johnny stood behind him hold ten by his hips as ten finished up.

Ten started crying he wanted this but now he doesn't know what to do. Johnny turned him around and hugged him. Johnny was happy but he also didn't know what to do.

"We'll know what to do when he or she comes" johnny said calmly making ten giggle. Ten thought johnny wouldn't want a baby but here he is.

Johnny pick ten up spinning him around placing kisses all over his face, lastly leaving a sweet kiss full of love on his lips.

Johnny carried ten all the way downstairs both happy in their own world forgetting about everyone else who might have came home.

"Well you guys seem happy" taeyong said as the two mates arrived in the kitchen. Ten nodded happily a big smile on his face. Taeyong gasp seeing the ring on ten "oh .... my god " taeyong said making everyone turn their attention towards him " what" mark asked. Taeyong grabbed ten's hand raising it in the air "no way" marks said shocked no one saw this coming "ohh that's why Johnny hyung told me to tell all of you to stay out the house" mark said realization hitting him.

"Yup" johnny said back hugging ten making sure to give a big hint by putting his hand on ten's stomach, ten looking up at him smiling then looking at everyone "ten's pregnant" haechan asked, ten nodding his head "really" haechan said his eyes going wide everyone shocked because again no one expected it.

The rest of the day consisted of Johnny carrying ten around or the pack members congratulating the two mates and teasing ten and a whole lot of eating for ten mostly taeyong and taeil feeding him telling him he's going to need for since he's now eating for two maybe more who knows.

Johnny wanted more time with ten and took him back upstairs. The two just layed in bed together in a comfortable silence. Falling asleep in eachothers embrace.