Chapter 26

Johnten wedding

Out of the years they have been together both Johnny and Ten have waited for this day.

It has been one month and today was the day. Taeyong gave birth to two girls and one boy. Winwin gave birth to three girls.

Ten is now five months pregnant. Johnny had taught him things he had to do after they got married because he would take his place by johnnys side as the luna of the pack.

The marriage ceremony wasn't done in the normal way like humans. It was kind of similar and different.

At the wedding ceremony
Somewhere in the woods
Close to the pack house

The obvious people were at the wedding. Which was Taeyong taeil yuta winwin jaehyun doyoung xiaojun hendery yangyang lucas jungwoo mark renjun haechan jaemin jeno jisung chenle kun L Lizzie and sorn. Along with any k-pop groups you can think of.

Yes L Lizzie and sorn making an appearance once again in a while.

Idk how to writ a wedding scene so just imagine whatever. Sorry

Time skip
After the wedding ceremony

Johnny planned a honeymoon vacation for ten but that would have to wait till the next day. The two newlywed couple met members of packs ten didn't really know but johnny did because he worked and had meetings with them.

Everyone from all of the packs were meeting eachother and getting to know eachother creating new friendships and congratulating johnny and ten on the marriage.

Ten and johnny left for Thailand the next day and were staying there for a week.

Time skip
After the honeymoon

The honeymoon wasn't like a lot of honeymoons because ten was pregnant and they couldn't have their fun. They did get to explore around in Thailand. After the honeymoon the two mates went back home.

Time skip
One months later

There were more babies in the pack now. Taeyong gave birth to three girls and one boy. Sicheng gave birth to five girls. Now it was ten who they had to wait for to give birth since he was only seven months.

What should ten's baby gender be?

How many babies should ten have?