Chapter 9

*one month later*

Everything has been going good for ten and the pack as a whole. Taeil is now three months pregnant. Taeyong recently found out he is pregnant of course he had jaehyun to help him when he was in heat so it was expected. Winwin is also pregnant and it was also expected. Lucas marked jungwoo but they still haven't mated. Hendery and xiaojun and now mated so things have been happening in the house.

School is starting soon which mostly only the omegas are going. Johnny lucas mark and jaehyun are the busy ones having to do work so they can't always be at school and they have work to do which has them leaving for a week to go to America which they were packing and getting ready to leave for since they only had three days left till they leave.

Yuta yangyang and jeno were the alphas that were staying to keep watch on the others. Doyoung and hendery were the betas that were going.

Haechan was being more clingy than normal mostly because mark was leaving but he knew his heat would be coming soon. Mark and haechan are already mated so when his heat comes he would be more worse than omegas who weren't mated meaning he would be craving for mark but he didn't let mark know.

Taeyong and jaehyun were spending time together by themselves and even though taeyong was only two weeks pregnant jaehyun was treating him like he could go into labor any second.

Taeil already had his baby bump. He and doyoung were in there room laying on thir bed doyoung had his head laying on taeils stomach he talked to their baby while taeil was playing with his hair smiling down at him.

Johnny was working on some things so ten was alone in their room until mark and haechan came in arguing. Mark wanted to spsnd time with haechan before he had to leave but to him haechan was being over the top so he was taking him to ten so they could annoy eachother. Mark went back to their shared room going onto his phone leaving behind a sad haechan.

*later that night*

It was late at night or early in the morning haechan didn't go back to his room and fell asleep with ten and johnny who were so nice to give him some space on the bed. Mark fell asleep an hour after leaving haechan and woke up in the middle of the night when he rolled around to hold haechan but he wasn't there.

Mark was sleepingly walking out of his room to find haechan he check in chanle and jisungs room but he wasn't there then he checked with norenmin but he wasn't there either so he thought haechan was in the livingroom because those were the only ones haechan would be with if he and mark were mad at eachother.

Mark started panicing when he didn't see haechan there and quickly went to johnny. Mark opened the door walking in towards the bed but stopped when he saw three figures and not two he went back into the hallway to make sure he didn't go to the wrong room. He walked back in and realized that's where haechan was. Johnny was back hugging ten and ten was doing the same to haechan.Mark went to the side haechan was at and tried to wake him up to go back with him.

When haechan opened his eyes he saw mark, mark had said something to him but he was to sleepy to listen so he closed his eyes back but mark shook him again. Haechan groand and rolled over and cuddled ten so his back was facing mark. Mark had gave up sighing and went back to his room laying down cuddling into a pillow.

Just a little markhyuck drama and a small chapter for them. I'll make more chapters like this for the other ships.