Special Luwoo chapter pt.2

Lucas was to focused on the screen of the TV and not acknowledging his mate. That's where it started.

Jungwoo focused his gaze onto the tv and subtly rested his hand onto lucas' thigh rubbing and squeezing every now and then. Lucas was kinda startled when jungwoo did that when he was the one who would usually be touching jungwoo while jungwoo only went for hugs and kisses.

Jungwoo stopped when he saw ten and johnny come out of their room along with their four babies ten handing the two in his arms to kun and xiaojun. Ten then came to sit with jungwoo whispering in his ear if he was wanting to strat his plan now. Which lucas saw but didn't question since he didn't hear anything ten said.

Ten was holding jungwoo by the waist even though they were just sitting on the couch. Jungwoo moved around giggling when ten had tickled his side accidentally shoving himself onto lucas. Ten bent forward and began a tickle attack on jungwoo and jungwoo was basically sitting on lucas and was wiggling around.

Lucas grabbed jungwoo by the arm and dragged him to their room. Ten knew what was going to happen so he told johnny to get their kids and to leave.

Kun immediately got up and left when he heard the first moan he got his phone headphones and left right out through the front door.

Ten knew what was going to happen so he told johnny to get their kids and to leave. Turns out the other's didn't need to help if it was this easy.

Taeyong and taeil who were holding their babies and talking got the hint and dragged their husbands out of the house. Yuta had no idea what to do since he was the one taking care of his and winwins daughter while the other two were sleeping with winwin. He just grabbed headphones and went to his room.

Stay tuned for part three idk how to write smut but I'll try.

I'm going to have to pull an all nighter i have to go to school tomorrow to take an algebra test and i have to get my work done.

Ugh i hate this but oh well ik the corona virus but i have to go I'm honestly kinda happy to go because it's weird but i miss school.

But i hate it because it's for a test if anybody knows algebra please help.

Well until next time bye bye~