Chapter 10

*over the past two days*

The pack was no longer in good terms with eachother almost everyone was mad at eachother except for chenle jisung lucas jungwoo jeno jaemin and renjun.

Everyone was having misunderstandings and arguing over small things. It was like the whole pack was falling apart just because the leader and some of ther other alphas were leaving with the two betas and of course there's a reason for the arguments that was instead of leaving for a week it was now a month.

Taeyong was a little upset because jaehyun was leaving while he was pregnant but taeyong was also telling doyoung he should stay for taeil but taeil kept telling doyoung that he would be fine and that he should go.

Haechans heat was coming and he was giving mark space because he tought that mark was annoyed at him and because he was hurt and scared mark would leave him but that wasn't possible when all mark was doing for the past two days was trying to get haechans attention.

Yuta and Winwin were mad at eachother for a reason they didn't even know everyone else was just because of the arguing and it was literally over nothing.

Ten was okay even though he got scared when johnny got mad. Of course johnny being the pack leader he had to keep everyone on good terms and he would usually be the one to get annoyed with the arguing and go yell at everyone so he could focus on his work. Johnny even blocked ten form getting in his little office room that he had just to keep ten away from distracting him.

*three days later*

Today is the day that Johnny Mark Lucas Jaehyun doyoung and henderyare leaving to go to the U.S so they could meet up with Got7.

Everything had settled down. Ten had packed johnnys clothes because he forgot to do it himself with everthing that has been going on and johnny didn't even sleep with ten the night before.

Jaehyun Doyoung Lucas and Mark were downstairs waiting for johnny and hendery. Johnny came down first with ten. Hendery came down xiaojun following behind him xiaojun kissed hendery and gave him a long hug before he left. Ten was walking johnny out of the house not ready for him to leave they stood a few steps close to the woods with a trail to the city and from there they would take a car to the airport. Johnny talked about what they would do when they hit the states and ten was listening to him.

Johnny stopped walking and turned towards ten. "I know im going to be gone for a while but try to keep everyone together"- johnny "i'll try" ten said looking back at the house hopelessly "i'll be back before you know it, just call me if you need anything okay" johnny said ten just nodded looking back at johnny then at the ground a frown starting to form on his face. Johnny cupped tens cheeks a kissed him ten kissed back obviously. They were just standing there making out for a few minutes when ten pulled away before johnny went further than that.

Ten bid goodbye with everyone and walked back to the house turning back when he got to the door. Ten turned to see johnny also turned back to make sure he got inside ten smiled at him and waved turning back twisting the door knob going inside.

Just a short chapter 10 because im bored and sorry if it's bad i just wanted to make another chapter and i didn't have any inspiration to make it a good chapter.

Im really bored and i only read wattpad stories please recommend me some to read idc what ship or group just a good story please.

Btw this only took about 20 minutes to make.