Not a chapter

Hello my lovely readers.

So i am planning on ending this book soon so the next few chapters will be a little fast foward.

I also want to say thank you all so so so very much for 1.65k.

I honestly really did only start this book just to practice my writing skills and around the time i wrote this i had only been on wattpad for about a month. I am just very thankful for all of you who are reading.

I will also give a shout out at the end of the next few chapters.

The way you get you get a shout out is basically you just read this story and if i check my notifications and see you have at least voted or left a comment.

The comment could just be anything and you don't really have to vote but i do have 96 and i would really appreciate it if you could help me get to 100 votes.

I will take this time to say i love you all so much im sending air hugs or just reading hugs.

Also stay healthy and happy during this time. Just have faith in God he's doing all that he can and be thankful for not being sick the covid-19 sicknesses from where i live is slowly but surely going down so i hope it will where ever you are.

If you don't believe in god or you don't like hearing about church please just keep coments to yourself. I may not be a Christian but I'm willing to learn everything my mom is teaching. She is a youth a church and she has been teaching me and my siblings at home.

This is supposed to be about the story sorry.

I also wanted to ask you as in my readers. Do you guys want this story to continue just in a different couple P.O.V if so i was thinking luwoo but you guys leave a comment on which couple you want.

With that I'll see you all in my next chapter.