Ch.2 who is she?

Pitches pov:
As I stalked the young child crying under the trees I began to make my move, But I was interrupted by someone landing next to the child. It was a lady with dark blue hair. I've never seen her before, I was intrigued by who this was when I noticed that when she reached out to the child her hand went right though her. I realized she must be a new guardian of some sorts. She had a scared look on her face but only for a split second then she stood up and closed her eyes. What a strange thing to do. Then from her long hair flew out hundreds of little flying lights. I watched in awe as they flew every which way. The child saw the lights and followed the woman while she navigated the forest. I followed in the shadows so she couldn't see me. The blue haired woman continued to walk through the trees and brush for a while until she entered a clearing next to a house. There was the child's mother searching( although not very well) for her lost child. The blue woman walked up to the mother and I could see her face turn into a warm smile as the mother cried into her daughters shoulder as she hugged her and took her inside. The woman watched from a window for a while and then she flew off. I had to know who she is and why she could make lights, and if she would be a threat or not to my plans. And so I followed.