Character info

I'm Y/N L/N

Quirk: Sorcery, your power allows you to make weapons, portals, spells, and allows you to read minds. ( Your power is just a lot like 'Doctor strange' and 'Scarlett witch' from marvel)

Quirk weakness: to cast spells you need to move your fingers if you cant then you cant cast a spell. When you have low stamina it's harder to fight and use your powers.

Personality: Your a kind, sweet, and very happy person. Your almost never angry! But when it comes to you friends or family you take action! Your very confident and strong! And you let nothing bring you down!

Height: 5'7

What you look like: you literally look like scarlet witch from marvel. (If you want to decide you look, go ahead, I dont want to offend anyone.)

Background: You were bullied most your life for being short and not having a quirk, but you're quirk came a little late ( you were supposed to have it by age 4 but you got it when you were 6) after discovering your quirk, most kids still bullied y...

Background: You were bullied most your life for being short and not having a quirk, but you're quirk came a little late ( you were supposed to have it by age 4 but you got it when you were 6) after discovering your quirk, most kids still bullied you for not being able to control it/use it. You began to train and learn to control your powers through the years.... You grew up to be a strong, tall, and powerful woman. You are now in your last year of jr. high.

If you have any questions on the character info, comment it, but if I tell you "in future chapters" that means you will learn more on the character through the story!