~All for one~ ch. 18

Y/N POV

Today was finally camp! We were on the bus and heading towards the camp. "I'm so excited!" I shouted. "You can't even see or hear where we're going." Katsuki said but I didn't hear of course. "Did you say something?" I asked.

I sat back down and continued waiting till we arrived. After we did, we stepped out the bus and I stood next to mr. Aizawa. I didn't know what was happening, neither did I know where we were.

After a while, I felt the floor shake and then stop. Mr. Aizawa lead me to a car and we drove off somewhere else. After we arrived, I was allowed to finally take off the blindfold and soundproof headphones.

"Um.. why are we in a kitchen?.. and where is the class- actually, nevermind, I don't need to know." I said as I sat on the counter. "While we wait for your classmates, since you can't join them, you'll be making dinner with us. Along with food for class 1-B." The pro hero Mandalay said.

"Awesome!" I jumped of the counter and saw a kid sitting at the tables. "Oh, who's this fella?" I asked. "That's kota, he's my cousin's son, but he lives with us now." She said. "Say hi kota! She's gonna be staying with us for the next week." She told him.

He just glared at me and stormed away. "Reminds me of a certain someone.." I mumbled. "Sorry about him, he's not very social." She said nervously. "Yeah! No problem, it's fine. Should we get cooking now?" I asked. "Oh, you'll be cooking." She smiled.

"Oh. Alrighty!" I said and formed a apron. 'Let's do this.'

~

Hours went by and the kitchen was filled with floating ingredients as i kept making food. After I was finally done, i began to set the tables and pixie bob and Mandalay helped.

"They're here!" Mandalay said as my class walked in all tired and beat up. "You guys look beat!" I laughed. "HOW COME SHE GOT TO STAY HERE!?" Mineta shouted. "She has to. But in the mean time, she made you all some delicious meals!" Pixie bob said spinning in between the tables.

"Woah! Thanks y/n!" The class said as they all began to eat. I sat next to katsuki as I began eating my food normally. "HOLD ON! YOU GUYS HAVE MEAT OVER THERE!?" Kaminari shouted. "Yeah? You guys are acting like you haven't ate in a week." Pixie bob said as she walked over to other tables.

After eating, everyone thanked me for the food as we went to the hot springs. "This is the best~" I said lowering into the water. "Yeah! I'm so happy they have a hot springs here!" Mina exclaimed.

"MINETA! GET DOWN HERE!" Iida shouted. "Is mineta.. climbing the wall!?" I looked around to the girls as we heard mineta fall.

"Man, mineta is really worst, isn't he?" Tsu said. "Thanks kota-babe!" Mina gave him a thumbs up. "We owe you one!" I giggled as I saw kota fall back. "Watch out!" I heard izuku say from the other side.

"Is he alright!?" I asked. "He's fine!" Izuku replied as me and the rest of the girls continued to relax in the water. After the hot springs, we went back inside and changed then went to sleep.

~

The next morning, we woke up around 5:30. Way earlier than I thought.

"Good morning class. Today we're starting the training camp that will improve your strength. Our goal is to Increase your strength exponentially so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness. Proceed carefully." Mr. Aizawa said pulling out a soft ball.

"Look alive bakugou, try throwing that for me." He said throwing the ball to katsuki. "Yeah sure. Like in the fitness test." Katsuki said. "That's right. When you first started school your record with 705.2 meters, let's see if you've improved." Mr. Aizawa replied as katsuki walked towards and empty area.