Chapter 3. Home alone

Master Splinter had to go to Japan, he was taking Leo, Raph, and Donnie with him. He says that Mikey can defend the lair and make sure everything is going smoothly. His brothers were totally against it, but Master wouldn't budge. Master said they'll be back in one month, exactly one month. 

It's June now so basically it's summer, Mikey went to grab his phone and hoodie and started to text Swift.

Mikey: Swift!

Swift: Yes dear?

Mikey: My family is going away for a month, and I'll be home alone. Do you want to come over for that time? Plus aren't we like 7? Why are we using nicknames?

Swift: Of course! Like I would pass up the chance to have a sleep over and movie night!<3 And idk, our parents got us as mutants  so it doesn't matter? And we age and mature faster? Want me to stop?

Mikey: No it's fine, I like the nick names! Come to lair at 12:00 pm? 

Swift: You got it

Mikey was cleaning up his room and every where else. 

"Ahem" A voice clear it's throat.

Mikey turned to the entrance to see Swift with a black coat and blue shirt on with black ripped jeans, and his skateboard. 

"Swift!" He yelled happily and ran over to him giving a hug.

He pick Mikey up and swung him around laughing. He set Mikey down and Mikey pulled Swift into the living room. Mikey started to jump on the couch and got back off.. Swift sat on the couch and watch him, Mikey jumped next him and kissed his cheek.

Hours passed while Swift and Mikey went to his room to sleep. Swift been sleeping for hours. But Mikey couldn't stay asleep, he slowly got up so he wouldn't wake up Swift. Mikey walked to the living room, and grabbed his guitar.

After this song Mikey felt a little bold so he sang another song...

(Due to them being mutants and half human they are able to take off their shells, so they had pj's on)

Swift was cuddling Mikey until he felt the emtpy spot. He heard a guitar and a soft voice coming from outside the room. He carefully got up and left the room and crawled behind the couch, Mikey was singing a pretty song.

"That's such a good song" Swift said suddenly. Mikey jumped but thanked Siwft.

"Can we sleep now" Swift yawned.

Mikey nodded and they went back to the room to sleep.