Chapter 33. Oroku Saki?

They made it back to the house, they both got off Cerberus and stood there.

"Saki, stay out here while I tell them what's going on, Cerberus you stand guard, just to make sure that everyone doesn't attack Saki" Mikey said.

Saki nodded and Cerberus barked in agreement. Mikey walked up to the door and opened it.

"Hey, umm I need to have a meeting with you all" Mikey said while rubbing his arm.

Everyone looked confused but went to the living room and sat down. Mikey sat on the coffee table.

"Okay so I came across someone, when Cerberus and I were on the walked. Please just hear him out, Cerberus already knows that he is telling the truth. I trust him" Mikey told them and brought out the helmet.

"Oroku Saki, known as Shredder, is here. He change over a new leaf, and wants to be a good guy" Mikey said.

"Well we don't know who this Shredder guy is" Rebel said, M.C. and Ghost nodded.

"If you trust him then so can we" Hades said.

"Totally babe, we trust your judgement, we can also train him in being nice and stuff" Swift said while waving his hand around.

Mikey smiled.

"Okay! Let me go get him real quick" Mikey said happily and ran outside.

"Uncle Saki! They accepted you! Come on in" Mikey said.

Mikey grab Saki's hand and dragged him inside, while the baby version of Cerberus trotted along side them.

"Unlce Saki meet, Swift, my boyfriend, Rebel, Ghost, M.C, his younger brothers, and my dad, Hades!" Mikey greeted him to everyone.

Saki did a slight bow.

"Wicked scar dude" Rebel said while leaning his fore arms against his legs still sitting down.

"Thank you" Shredder said, looking confused.

He sat down in a empty chair.

"So your Hades, as in God of the Underworld?" Shredder asked.

"Indeed, people always say 'God of death' but I just rule the underworld" Hades said.

"So Saki, that scar, one of the gods owes me a favor, and they have the power to heal, I could always go get the healing water, it can heal anything" Hades said.

"Healing.....healing......" Mikey mumbled to himself.

"What was that Hun?" Swift asked.

"Oh! I remember now, Dad isn't one half me have healing blood and the other half has poisons blood?" Mikey asked dad, recalling the information from Donnie from all that time ago.

"Oh that's right! But I forget which side is which" Hades said.

"Same" Mikey sighed.

"Well Saki want me to go get the water tomorrow?" Dad asked Saki.

"If you can, I would like that" Saki said.