Chapter 43. The gathering

"Son!" Hades exclaimed.

"Huh?" Raph said confused.

A man with blue skin, white hair, red eyes, and a black suit appeared in the middle of the living room.

"Hello my son!" Hades said while looking at Mikey.

"Dad!?" Mikey said shocked but happy.

Mikey tugged on Swifts sleeved,

"Blue can you help me up?" Mikey asked.

"How course Mi amor" Swift said while picking Mikey up and gently setting him down on hid left leg, Swift walked Mikey over to Hades while Swift was holding Mikey up.

Mikey then held his arms open and fell into his dads arms. Mikey gave him the best bear hug he could mustered.

"Oh my poor boy! What happen to you?" Hades said while hugging him.

"Who the shell are you!?" Raph yelled.

Hades glared at Raph.

"You" Hades growled.

Donnie finally figured out who he is.

"Raph! That's Hades the god of the underworld" Donnie said while getting his distance.

"Then why is he calling Mikey 'Son'?" Leo asked.

"Didn't we went over this already?" Donnie question.

"Because-" Hades began.

Then a sparkly golden light came out of no where.

"Because he is our son" A female voice said gently.

"Mom?" Mikey said.

"Aphrodite?" Hades said.

"Hi sweetheart, hello Hades" Aphrodite said while walking towards Mikey and hugged him and Hades..

"Aphrodite, goddess of love" Donnie said.

"Wait...Mikey is your guys son?" Leo questioned.

Donnie looked frustrated from his brothers stupidity.

"Of course" Hades said
But got all childish as soon as Mikey left the hug to go hug Swift.

"My own son likes his Boyfriend more then me" Hades faked his sadness.

"Hades stop being such a child!" Aphrodite said while gently hitting the back of his head.

Swift sat back down on the bean bag with Mikey, they were hugging each other.

"Mikey let go of that punk! You're going to hurt your leg more!" Raph yelled while storming over to him. 

"No! I don't want to be away from him again!" Mikey argued and tried to kick Raph with his good leg.

Swift started to rub Mikeys back while glaring at Raph. Flash backs of the kraang came to Mikey and he got really Quite. 

"Shh it's okay, I won't let go of you know matter what" Swift whispered to Mikey.

"You know Raphael, I can make sure you can never find love again" Aphrodite threaten, knowing some people who could help her.

"Fine! I'll stop for now" Raph said while sitting down and crossing his arms.

"Good" She said.

Master splinter walked over to Hades and said,

"You must be the person I met years ago"

"Indeed am, I'm really thankful for you watching over my dear son" Hades said while shaking Splinters hand.  

'Is ice cream kitty okay?' Mikey thought to himself.

Ice cream kitty has been with Mikey when no one else could. She loved all Mikeys songs and the food he made, she listen to Mikey when he was sad. 

"Meow!" A loud cat noise came from the kitchen.

"Kitty?" Mikey said out loud. 

Leather head, came from the kitchen holding a bowl with Ice cream kitty in it.

"Shr- umm...power house? Said that you were here and awake so I thought you would like to see Ice cream kitty" Leather head said.

"Power house is shredder" Swift whispered to Mikey.

"Oooohhh" Mikey said.

Leather head handed Mikey Ice cream Kitty, and they both smiled.

"Hi kitty! I missed you" Mikey said while attempting to hug her.

"Meow!" ICK said while putting her paws on Mikeys face.