Chapter 16. The town people

Mikey woke up and looked around confused of where he was. He looked next to him and saw Swift, he remember what happen last night being exhausted from driving for a while and passed out. His shell was off, and he was wearing blue shorts and a orange sweat shirt. Mikey looked at Swift and moved the blanket seeing he was wearing orange shorts and a blue hoodie. He blushed a bit at the way Swift was sleeping, it was adorable

It was a good thing they were in the middle of nowhere and the town they'll be visiting is 8 miles away. Their house they'll be fixing up is right next to them. The warehouse they are sleeping in is a storage place. While Mikey was thinking, two arms wrapped around his arm. He jumped a bit, quickly realizing that is was Swift.

"What time is it?" Swift yawned.

Mikey grabbed hisphone and turn it on.

"9:36am" Mikey said while placing his other hand on Swifts head.

Swifr smiled and sat up but immediately put his head on Mikeys shoulder.

Mikey let out a yawn.

"So blue, what are we going to do today?" Mikey asked while having putting his cheek on the side of Swifts head.

"Well I was thinking that we can go meet the town people" He said.

"Won't they think that I'm a freak?" Mikey said sadly.

"Nah their really chill, when they met me they were scared, but they quickly got used to me seeing that I wouldn't hurt them" He said, then kissed Mikeys cheek.

"Okay, when should we go?" Mikey asked.

Swift checked the time.

"It's 9:50am now, so we'll leave at 1:00pm?" He suggested.

"That sounds good" Mikey said.

"Let's get dressed then" He groaned.

Mikey got up and went to find his bag of clothes. Swift turned around and put on his shirt that was on the floor.

Mikey wore a dark blue t-shirt, showing off his muscles. He then put on some ripped black jeans. He turned around and saw that Swift had on the black jeans that weren't ripped and a shirt like Mikeys but it was orange, and he wore a jacket. They still had on their masks. Mikey put on a sliver chain and so did Swift.

"We look good!" I said happily. I put up his arms and flexed his muscles.

Swift laughed kissed his cheek. Mikey was thankful for all the training he went through. He was in good shape. Of course, running away, doesn't mean he won't stop training. When Swift and him are done fixing up the house, he'll set up a training room.

"Want to go train?" Swift asked suddenly, like he was reading Mikeys mind.

"Sure" Mikey said.

They went downstairs and out to a cleared spot. They then went over to a tree.

"Let's do some pull ups with the tree branch" Swift said.

They both jumped up and grabbed onto the branch.

"Let's try to do 30 pull ups" Mikey said.

Swift nodded.

Mikey arms started to kill him when he made it to the 25th one.

"5 more babe" Swift said.

After the 5th one they jumped down and stretched a bit.

"Let's do......um 20 sit ups?" Mikey suggested.

"Your on!" Swift said.

Swift and Mikey quickly got down and started.

Mikeywent as fast as he could and he bared the small of amount of pain. When he was down he jumped up.
"Finished!" Mikey yelled and a few seconds later Swift jumped up.