𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 5

𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 — in real life !

his lips pressed against mine, sending a chill down my spine. he pulled away from my lips, then mine connected to jaw.

he groaned loudly, "fuck nova." his hands grabbed my hips and connected them with his.

a giggle passed my lips and he layed us on the bed, his shirt quickly came off. my hands moved along his abs until they got to his belt.

the belt came off, so did his pants and his boxers. a smirk took over my face as i looked down, his hands grabbed my face softly and pressed our lips together again.

"you didn't even bother wearing clothes," he whispered in my ear and started kissing down my neck.

he was talking about the white singlet top i was wearing and the shorts i put on.

i don't know if you can even call them shorts. i stayed quiet and let him kiss up and down my neck.

my hands moved his face so his lips pressed against mine, his rough hands made their way down to the shorts and took them off.

he took the underwear off and then removed my top, "you're so pretty." he mumbled as he stared at me.

"can we just get this going already?" i sighed and untied my hair before making ethan lay down.

his hands held onto my hips and he smirked, "whatever you want."

this ducking sticker big ass hairy balls i am so sorry