Nightmares

The light was draining into your room as you rolled over once again to find Bens arm draped around your chest. You opened your eyes to see him fast asleep. His pink plump lips were barely open, letting quiet breaths of air trickle out of his mouth. You felt at ease being here with him. This was the third night you had spent sleeping next to him. You wondered if dust was collecting in his room. You watched him sleep for minutes, losing time in between. He told you he loved you. Love.

You sat up in your cot preparing to wake him for training. An unease breeched your mind. You suddenly felt an abundance of darkness. You looked down at Ben to see his lips begin to quiver.

"No, no.." Ben mumbled in his sleep. You reached forward to try to wake him when suddenly his hand jolted up to catch yours, he gripped hard around your wrist leaving you to yelp in pain.

Suddenly his eyes opened and he sat up quickly. Once he had realized his surroundings, he eased his grip on your wrist and brushed his thumb over the yet to be bruise. His breathing was heavy.

"Ben? Are you alright?" Your voice flooded with concern. The darkness you felt stumbled away as soon as he met eyes with yours. He nodded in confirmation.

"It was just a nightmare." His breathing slowed down and he stared at the red marks on your wrist. You quickly released from his grip and hid the injury with your sleeve.

"A nightmare? What kind?" Your eyebrows furrowed in concern.

He shook his head and embedded his eyes back to yours.

"I was falling..." he explained, confusion in his voice, "I was falling but I was also looking at myself while I was falling. I saw a shadow of red. I was looking at myself falling from a bridge of some sort. I can't remember that well."

"It's alright," you brushed the bead of sweat off of his forehead and pushed his chin on with your fingers, "I have dreams about falling all of the time."

He looked up at you in concern.

You shook your head not knowing what to say. His shoulder shrugged as he made himself comfortable. His arms wrapped around you and pulled your back against his chest. You could feel his heart beat against your back.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but training is in thirty minutes. Breakfast is in ten." You chuckled as you felt his arms tighten around you.

"I'm sure we can skip breakfast and get an early practice." Ben said jokingly as he brushed his hands through your hair and began to slowly kiss down the side of your neck.

"We have to eat!" You giggled playfully as you put your hand in his hair.

"I'm sure I can find you a good supplement." Ben said cheekily. His arms lifted you by your shoulders and he rolled on top of you, releasing his whole body weight on yours. His lips lingered above yours.

"Breakfast in bed?" You whispered on his lips, he smirked exposing his deep dimples. He nodded in satisfaction.

"I made your favorite." Ben said as he sat up straddling you, he began to undo his belt. You bit your lip in awareness of bulge already peaking from his pants. You sat up and began to unzip his pants hurrying up the process.

He stood up beside the cot and began to pull down his pants, releasing his large package inside of his undergarments. You wondered how such a big cock could be held inside such tight pants.

He looked down at you as you got on your hands and knees on the cot. Your mouth inches away from his bulge. You saw him throbbing through his pants. He nodded his head in approval and motioned his fingers down to the waist band of his undergarments. You sat up and slowly pulled the clothing down, exposing neat black hair leading down from his happy trail down to the beginning if his shaft. You noticed a drop of pre- cum forming at the tip of his shaft. Your mouth watered in pleasure and you felt your cunt throb for longing.