Benny

C/n: Y/n Porter is Ham's older sister and taught him everything he knows about baseball. You don't have many friends except Smalls and Yeah-Yeah, girls (and boys) don't like you because you "act like a boy". You sometimes go to the sandlot and watch the boys play. The boys are having their camp-out they had in the movie.

You and Ham where packing clothes, food, and your first aid kit because of what the boys do at their camp-outs. You never missed a camp-out because they were the only thing you had close to friends even if Ham was sick. You guys got there, Ham started making s'mores while you and Yeah-yeah were wrestling. 

Bertram: Do you guys wanna play truth or dare

Everyone said either hell yeah, sure, or yeah-yeah.

Bertram: Okay, then Yeah-yeah truth or dare

Yeah: Dare I ain't no L7 weenie 

Bertram: Okay I dare you to kiss y/n on the cheek

You immediately looked at Bertram and gave him the death stare and out of the corner of your eye you saw Benny look extremely mad. You always had a crush on Benny but he was always too busy with baseball you knew he would never like you. Yeah-yeah did his dare and it was the last round. 

DeNuenez: Benny, truth or dare

Benny: Dare 

DeNuenez: I dare you to make out with y/n

After you heard that you could feel yourself blush, luckily it was dark so no one could see. Benny got up grabbed your hand you took you outside the treehouse.

Benny: Y/n, I have to tell you something

You: And that is

Benny : I-I like you

You: Benny, I like you too

You and Benny started to make out but stopped when you heard the guys

Yeah: Finally after years of them telling me they like eachother

Ham: Benny, you hurt her you're dead

Benny: Don't worry I'd never dream of it

After awhile the beast went to bed so Squints told the story. You kept getting scared so Benny put his arm around you then you all went to bed with you and Benny cuddling in his sleeping bag.

The End