Roll

C/n: Y/n Needman, Ej's twin sister She's nothing like her family, she's smart, short, nice, and beautiful all the reasons Roll likes her. Her brother knew they like each other and hates her for it.

Your pov:

I was hanging out with my brother and his baseball team. They all walked up to Ryan and was being mean to him, God I hate my brother and my family why can't they be nice. The rest of the sandlot boys came up to defend Ryan, its so cute they're like a family I wish I had that. I decided I'm done with Ej's bullshit.

You: Ej knock it off they did nothing to you

Ej: Shut it Y/n

You: You know what I'm done with your bullshit and your shitty softball team I'm leaving

Roll: You can hang out with us if you'd like

You: Yea I'd like that

I got on the back of Roll's bike and left to the sandlot I knew Ej was pissed at me from calling his baseball team a softball team.

You: Um t-thanks Roll

Roll: No problem anything for a beautiful nice girl like you

I don't know what I was thinking but I kissed Roll on the cheek then watched the boys play baseball. They forced me to play with them, something Ej never let me do. At the end of practice, Roll asked if I wanted to go to the diner with him and after we walked around town until we got to my house and Roll kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes and I ran into my room with a smile glued on my face.

The End