Bertram

C/n: Y/n Porter, Ham's step sister. Your mom and Ham's dad met when Ham's dad was on a business trip in England and they feel in love. You and your mom moved in with Ham and his dad, Patrick 6 months ago (just go with it). Your friends from England are also visiting you.

****Smut Warning****

Bertram's pov:

The guys and I are going to Ham's house for the night.

Ham: Okay guys by the way my step sister Y/n and her friends from England are also going to be at my house too so please don't fall in love with her friends Y/n I don't care if you do

The guys: Yeah okay

We got to his house and I saw a beautiful girl that Ham said hi to. We all were hanging out with the girls and I kept on staring at Y/n and I think she noticed because she started blushing when she noticed. God she's so gorgeous and her accent and her laugh is so adorable.

3 Hours later (its 9pm)

Y/f/n: How about we play spin the bottle

Everyone: Yeah

We played spin the bottle of a bit and I've been waiting to have to kiss Y/n. I finally got the bottle on Y/n so I got up walked up to her gently grabbed her face. She blushing so much that she turned into a tomato, I kissed her and it felt like forever.

Y/f/n 2: Get a room

I pulled back and Ham what pretty mad.

You: You want to get a room then we'll get a room

Y/n grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room. She has a lot of baseball posters and signed gloves, bats, and balls.

Bertram: Wow I didn't know a girl would like baseball

You: Like it I love it baseball is my life

Bertram: Okay and why did pull me in here

You: Its what me and friends do when one us say get a room we go into a different room its an England thing (Is my friend group the only one that does this)

I don't know what I was thinking but a grabbed Y/n and kissed her. She kissed back and I pushed her on the wall and started kissed down her neck leaving hickeys all over her. She started moaning quietly which was turning my on even more. I threw her on her bed and took off my pants and ripping hers off too. 30 minutes later we reached our climax. We put our clothes back on and Y/n couldn't walk. She was sitting on her bed so I walked in-between her legs and kissed her.

Bertram: I know we just met and just fucked but will you go out with me

You: Yes

I kissed her again and I we went to sleep.

The End