Timber

C/n: Y/n Palledorous, Squints Palledorous daughter. You and Timber have been dating for 3 years now and you both play baseball on your dads team, Timber started getting overprotected of you when Tommy showed up and pulled a Squints on you. Everyone in town knew Timber was jealous.

You and the boys were practicing with Benny and Tommy getting ready for the games. Tommy was teaching Timber how to pitch a two-seam with you and Q next to him. Timber pitched the ball and it hit Wings in the family jewel.
You: I wonder if that would hurt more or less than while knocked out
Wings: Shut up Y/n and Timber if I live your dead
Timber: Then Y/n will kill you
Timber put his arm around you and kissed you're cheek making you blush. Tommy and you where in outfield working on your stance and form. You kept looking at Timber and he looked pissed. When you and Tommy where done you ran to the dugout, grabbed some water, and sat on Timber's lap causing him to hug you. You pecked his lips, Tommy came over, so Timber pulled you back in for more having Tommy know you are off limits. Practice went on for another 3 hours and everyone went home except you, you went to Timber's house with him. You guys watched a movie cuddling on the couch and feel asleep.
The End