Dp

C/n: Y/n Wiebe, Ryan's twin sister. After your guys dad died Ryan stopped talking except to you in private. Wings and Timber helped you through it all and everything really, they're the older brothers/father figures you and Ryan needed. Ever since Tommy showed up the guys wanted him on the team.

Your pov:

I was playing music on my record player then I heard a voice at my window. Scared, I grabbed my baseball bat and walked up to my window and saw Dp, ugh why does he have to be so cute.

You: What do you want

Dp: We're gonna to get Tommy on the team

You: At night are you going to break into his house and force him

Dp: No he's going to the movies with his mom

Wings: Come on y/n

Timber: Get Ryan and lets go

You: Okay okay

We saw Tommy and his mom walk in the theater so we went to bathroom window and climbed through and Dp fell on me and started leaning in. Oh my God is Dp going to kiss me. Oh come on if it was for Officer Porkchop, Dp and I would have kissed. The guys started running into the theater and I need to know something before I run in there.

You: Dp wait

Dp: Um y-yea

You: Were you going to kiss me

Dp: Um m-maybe

I don't know what I'm thinking but I kissed Dp on the cheek and ran into the theater. I wasn't paying attention to what the guys where saying, only Dp's hand on my thigh. And now we're busted, great.

You: We're with him

Tommy: Kill the monster

Then we all started running around the theater and Dp was holding my hand, we all got out and we were walking to Ryan's and my house.

Dp: Y/n I have you tell you something

You: Yea same

Dp: Okay same time

You: Yea three

Dp: Two

You and Dp: One, I like you

We got to our house, I crawled through my window and Dp kissed me.

Dp: Will you be my girlfriend

You: Yes

Dp: Okay goodnight babe

You: Night baby

The End