Benny 2

C/n: Y/n Smalls, Scotty Smalls older step sister, your mom died and a year after your dad started dating Scotty's mom. You speak German whenever you get really mad, sad, or upset. Your mom always told you to never let a guy lower you because your a girl, you where never like the "normal" girls you hate dresses and you love sports and fighting. Your dad made you take fighting classes and you loved it, you where the best in the class, the only girl and youngest. Your parents were extremely proud of you and you were always close to your parents. You and Scotty have been playing ball with the guys for awhile and they just lost their last ball.

Benny: Come on Ham now we can't ball no more

Scotty: Well I got a ball

You: You do

Guys: Well go get it

Scotty got back with the ball and we started playing but Scotty hit it over the fence, no more baseball today.

Scotty: We got to get that ball

Benny: Why man

Timmy: Its history

Tommy: History

Scotty: No no no you don't understand that wasn't my ball

You: Was meinst du damit dass das nicht dein ball war (what do you mean that wasn't your ball)

Scotty: It was your dad's y/n I'm sorry

You: Was warum würdest du den ball meines vaters nehmen Scotty er wird uns töten (what why would you take my dad s ball Scotty he's going to kill us)

The guys stared at you as you spoke German not knowing what to say or do.

You: Was kann ich dir helfen oder wirst du einfach weiter starren (what can I help you or are you just going to continue to stare)

Scotty: She um doesn't want you guys to stare at her

Yeah-Yeah: Yeah-yeah sorry y/n

Timmy: Yeah sorry

Tommy: Sorry

You: Ich werde diesen ball bekommen (I'm going to get that ball back)

Scotty: Y/n you can't you'll die trying

You: Wenn ich es nitch verstehe wird mein vater mich anstelle des tieres töten (If I don't get it dad will kill me instead of the beast)

Benny: Y/n you cant hop that fence I am

You: Sie(you)- you can follow me if you want I'm going

Scotty: You're not going to change her mind

And with you and Benny jumped the fence.

You: Das ist ein hund kein teir das du idiot (That's a dog not a beast you idiot)

Benny: Lo que hablo español no alemán (what I speak Spanish not German)

You: What

Benny: What did you say

You: I said that's a dog not a beast what did you say

Benny: I said what I speak Spanish not German

You walked up to dog and pet it, you tamed "the beast" and got the ball back. You talked to Mr. Myrtle so now you give Hercules daily walks. A few days have past and Benny talks to you a lot more and you're teaching him German has he teaches you Spanish.

Benny: Okay um how this ich mag dich (I like you)

You: D-do you know what you said right

Benny: If I said I like you then yes and I do I like you

You: A mí tambíen me gustas (I like you too)

Benny kissed you and you've been dating for 8 years.

Benny: Y/n willst du mich heiraten (Will you marry me)

You: Sí me casaré contigo (Yes I will marry you)

The End