Wok

C/n: Y/n Santorelli, Tommy's adopted little sister. She moved to the Valley with adopted her mom and brother. She speaks Spanish when ever she gets upset or sad. Her parents died in a car crash 2 years ago so she went to live with her moms best friend.

Wok's pov:

The guys and I where playing baseball until the new kid came got hit in the head with a ball.

Wings: Lets kick him see if he's faking it

We were all yelling at each other until we heard a girl yell Tommy.

You: Tommy Tommy

Timber: Um who are you

You: Tommy Qué le hiciste a mi hermano (What did you do to my brother)

Roll: She said What did you do to my brother hablas español (you speak Spanish)

You: Si (yes)

Wok: What's your name

You: Y/n

I whispered to Roll she's hot then he told her in Spanish.

Roll: Dijo que estás caliente (He said you're hot)

You: Él es calienre así (He's hot as well)

Tommy woke up and Y/n ran up to him and started to speak English.

Roll: You know she said you're hot as well

Wok: Hey um Y/n would you like you come by the field tomorrow and play baseball with us

You: Sure why not

Wok: Okay um cool

The next comes along and we're biking with Y/n and Tommy to the sandlot. She looks so hot in a baseball jersey. We go to the sandlot and Benny was already there and started talking to Y/n and Tommy.

Benny: Y/n do you want to hit off your Uncle like old times

Everyone: Uncle

You: Sure

Timber: Wait so does that mean Benny is your Uncle too

Tommy: No Y/n's adopted her parents died in a car crash 2 year ago and in her parents will she moved in with us we grew up together our moms were best friends

I feel so bad for Y/n she seems so happy too. After practice I invited Y/n over to watch some movies and then we fell asleep cuddling.

The End