Squints

C/n: Y/n L/n, you work at the pool. Wendy is technically you but she doesn't exist just for this chapter. You're a year younger than Benny even though you're 5'9". You don't have many friends expect you're older sister that's 4 years older than you.

You were started your shift has lifeguard and saw the boys from the sandlot, truth be told you've always liked Squints and knew it in fact the hold town knew. You saw the guys having fun and you wished you had that, You started to dose off then you saw Squints at the driving board looking at you so you smiled and waved. He jumped and friends started yelling and you knew Squints couldn't swim for his life. You dived in the pool then gave him cpr and he kissed you, not gonna lie you liked and kissed him back but you didn't want everyone to think you'd take him that way so you kicked him and friends out of that summer. You started talking to Squints more and more after that and became friends the guys and after a few years you and Squints started dating. You guys got married and had 9 kids.

The End

A/n:

I know this really short but I had no idea what to write for Squints. Sorry if you didn't like this and that there's nothing really in this, I've spent 2 days working on this with no ideas and my friends wher eno help.