5.

Jimin's pov

Jimin's pov

,, I really don't think this was a great idea Seokie." I whispered while scrolling through all the comments that were left under my post.

,, Jimin, stop being a baby and enjoy all the attention you get, I mean if I wasn't your friend I would totally hit on you. You are beautiful Min, stop putting yourself down." Hoseok whispered while tracing his large hands down my body.

We were cuddling on his apartment sofa. It was small compared to the one I had back home, but it was large enough for the both of us. We just came back from the school and decided to just take a nap and maybe watch a movie when out of nowhere my phone started buzzing and vibrating like crazy.

To say I was shocked at what I saw would be understanding. I was gaining more and more attention day by day. All these horny teens and old men thirst over me like I am their last meal, some of them even texted me asking for nudes but I declined it. I am not that kind of a person, I mean I know I show off my body but I won't expose myself that much, it's just not me.

But I think I am liking all of this attention, it really did make me more comfortable in my own skin knowing that people actually find something in me pretty... even if it's just through the media and with no feelings.

,, See?" Said Hoseok looking at my phone. ,, These old farts would even pay money to see you mochi. You should be proud of yourself, maybe you will even find some hot alpha for yourself!" He yelled happily.

,, What do you mean Hoseok?" I said interrupting his little cheer show. ,, You know pretty damn well that the minute they will see my face they are going run away! And what about all of those stretch marks and piercings that decorate my body? Alphas will be disgusted by me..." I couldn't talk anymore, I felt disgusted again after remembering everything about myself, I am just a stupid omega whose life purpose is to birth pups to others and clean alphas and betas houses... especially me, I don't deserve anyone's love I am just so dumb.... how could I even think about being pretty? Ugh I am so so stupid.

,, Minnie, I know exactly what you're thinking and you should stop. You are worth every damn like, comment and praise that you see under your posts. Please don't hurt yourself with those thoughts. Please, for me Minnie..." Hoseok pleaded, and I could feel the guilt eating me up from the inside. Nice job Park Jimin, I said to myself. You just hurt another person that you care about.

,, I know, and I am sorry my little sunshine, please don't be sad." I said caressing his face. ,, I guess I am just tired, let's go to smoke for a bit and then I am going to leave before my mom starts being moody again". ,, Okay" he said while standing up and pulling me with him outside.