58.

Author's pov

Author's pov

,, Jiminiee" yelled the two males as they ran to him and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug.

,, Hey Hyungs." Mumbled the youngest omega as they all scented each other before the cheerful beta grabbed his both friend's hands and started running away from their mates.

The left trio looked at each other before they chuckled and went to the coffee shop. Taehyung was the first one to speak. His voice was deep and a bit rough for not speaking so much.

He differently from his omega didn't like talking a lot. When he and Yoongi first met, Taehyung was childish and loved to joke around while Yoongi was depressed and didn't like colors. That with the time changed and Taehyung became the mature alpha that he desired to be while Yoongi started opening up more.

,, I have some great news for you Jungkook. I talked with Jimin's father and Jin. They agreed to your offer and signed the papers. It's safe to mate with your omega now Jungkook. Just... don't forget to talk about the whole thing with Jimin okay? Jin said he would love to meet Jimin and talk about everything with him in private but some issues occurred in his work and he can't leave Seoul so he asked you to be gentle with Jimin and try to explain the whole situation to him as best as you can." He said leaning into the chair. ,, That is wonderful Tae. Thank you for everything." Said Jungkook, with his voice full of joy and hope.

It was finally happening. Their life was sorting out and maybe, just maybe they will be finally free from other people judgment. Jimin didn't know it but his family already was aware of his relationship with Jungkook and let's just say they weren't happy and even threatened to call the police when they figured out where their omega son ran away but once they realized that they were dealing with the Jeon family they quickly changed their mind and with the help of Jin all of them signed a contract and some documents of Jimin's custody.

The three alphas were having a great time and everything was going well until Jungkook and Namjoon heard Taehyung growl loudly from beside them.

The two alphas turned their heads towards their friend and saw him pointing at something, or more specifically someone.

Behind the glass wall stood their omegas and besides them some stupid alpha pups.

Namjoon could feel his blood boil when the shortest alpha put something into his beta's pocket before he winked at him and left with his other friends.

Neither of them felt happy with everything that was going on. And before they could even react they saw the smallest omega of the three huff before he tore the given paper and threw it away. The same lead followed the others, two males.

All three alphas could feel pride overpowering them as they saw their lovers turn their heads towards them before they squeaked and started running their way.

,, Hyung!" Yelled Jimin as he hugged his alpha and kissed him lips. ,, Hey pup, where have you been? Did you have fun?." Spoke Jungkook as he sat blushing Jimin onto his lap.

,, Yes I did Hyung and w-we were just shopping y-you know the basic. " Said Jimin nervously fidgeting his fingers trying to cover up something, but the alpha choose to ignore it and talk with him later. He knew his pup wouldn't lie for a reason so he suspected that something good is about to come. At least he hoped so.

Suddenly another voice was heard from behind them as Hoseok spoke softly with Namjoon. ,, Ummm alpha? Can-can all of us go to your apartment and have a sleepover?" asked the beta with his sugarcoated voice. ,, Hmmm I don't know. Is that okay with you guys?" Asked Namjoon feeling a bit suspicious and by the look, that his friends were giving him he knew that the other two alphas were as curious as him.

,, Ye sure I don't mind. Besides I want to work out with you guys. If you know what I mean. " Said Jungkook slightly smirking and oh god, the alphas knew exactly what their friend meant by those words. ,, Oh you are on Jk!" Said Taehyung before he picked up his omega bridal style and jogged his way out of the mall.

///////

UUUUU something is coming up. I hope you guys are excited.

I am trying my best and although I am still confused about this book's ending that I wrote in my drafts I hope everything is going to turn out good.