9.

Jimin's pov

Jimin's pov

,, Omg Jimin I love my tattoo so much. And Namjoon was so sweet while tattooing it. I think I like him already!" Hoseok said to me before lighting his cigarette and putting it in between his lips.

,, Hoseok, god you just met him! How can you already like him?" I asked my crazy friend who seemed already smitten for that alpha Namjoon. ,, I just can! And what about that Jungkook guy? I saw how he looked at you while we were leaving. He particularly fucked you with his eyes. And he is totally your type Minnie." He said smirking and making me blush like crazy.

,, I-its nothing. Besides, I am too young for him anyway. He is 27 and I am just 16. He doesn't see me more than just some kid whose friend made him visit his tattoo shop." I stammered throwing away already used a pack of cigarettes into the garbage bin. Fuck that alpha and his beautiful and handsome face I mutter inhaling smoke and puffing it out. Because of him I had to freaking think about my grandma with panties and a gorilla suit just to stop my slick from pouring out of my pussy before I went home.

,, Mhhh sureeee. Oh also I umm kinda promised to meet up with Namjoon again today, he said that he could help me with some of my homework so um...you see-" ,, Its okay Seokie I understand. Go to your alpha whenever you need to. I will live." I interrupted him.

,, R-really Minnie?" Asked Hoseok still sounding unsure. ,, Yes Hoseok. I am not going to die I will take care of myself. Now go to your alpha before someone took him away from you." I saw how Hoseok's eyes went wide and he quickly took his backpack that was laying on the dirty cement, and threw the cigarette away. He kissed my cheek before running away out of the alley that we just were in.

,, Aish this beta." I said to myself before I also threw away my used cigarette and walked out of that dirty place and started heading towards my house.

Just when I was about to 2 blocks away from home I felt a vibration in my pocket signaling to me that I got a notification. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the Instagram notification that popped out. And let me just say that what I saw next made my eyes almost pop out of my skull.

,, That stupid alpha..." I whispered.

{@Chimchim} You got a new follower @JeonJk!