18.

Jimin's pov

Jimin's pov

Me and Jungkook have been dating for a while now. Sadly, we don't share this news with anyone expect for Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung. This of course results in us sneaking around, but I don't mind it. I actually even love it.

Sometimes he comes to my house and we cuddle while watching some movies. And other times I go to his tattoo shop and observe him while he tattoos others or draws his designs.

I still haven't told him the real reason behind me not wanting to be around my family and why we should keep it as a secret that we are mates. But he seems to not mind it too much. And for a while I will let him think that we should keep our relationship as a secret just because I am 16. I know it isn't good but I just can't seem to tell him the truth... Maybe I just want him to see me as a strong person and not some dumb omega who can't even stand up for himself.

I also haven't met his parents either but he said it's a bit personal and promised to tell me the reason when the right time will come. I of course trusted him and promised to wait as much as it needs, after all, without him I would be nothing.

Today I decided to make a surprise for him by tattooing something on my ass... I know that it's illegal to do so when I am only 16, but I just can't help it but want it so bad. Besides, Jungkook himself said that he finds tattoos extremely hot and that one day he would love to tattoo on my skin. I wanted for him to tattoo me, but this time because I want to keep it as a surprise I asked Taehyung's help and he didn't seem to mind it at all and agreed to do it.

So today, I decided to skip school and instead go to Claws. I know that Jungkook won't be there for about two hours or so, so I will have some time to get my tattoo done and leave before he comes.

,, Hey Taehyung!" I yelled once I entered the shop. ,, Oh Jiminie. Welcome! Me and Yoongi missed you." Said the tall alpha while hugging his omega closely. ,, I missed you guys too. Oh, Yoongi Hyung! I didn't see you there I am sorry." I apologized seeing my small Hyung peeking from Taehyung's chest. ,, Hey it's okay! So I heard about your surprise for Jungkook. How about we double it hmm?" He offered to me while smirking. ,, What do you mean Hyung?" I asked slowly, not understanding what he means by that. ,, Oh Jiminie. I think you are forgetting that I also work here... come, we will get you something that Jungkook is going to like for sure. And you" He said looking at Taehyung. ,, After I am done you will take Min and tattoo that ass of his." He said before coming up to me and dragging me behind the glass doors that led to his work table.