60.

Jimin's pov

Jimin's pov

A loud blaring sound was heard as I was peacefully sleeping in my bed. I groaned and rubbed my swollen eyes as I tried to adjust to the light.

Yesterday happened some crazy shit. I don't remember the last time I had so much fun in one day. All of us got drunk and all three alphas had a boxing match in which well Jungkook won.

After the party ended, I and Jungkook somehow went back home and fell asleep the minute our heads hit the pillows.

I was so distracted that I didn't even hear Jungkook mumbling some words about me picking up the phone.

,, Jimin! Please pup my head is hurting just pick the damn phone up and speak with whoever is calling." He groaned out before he took the pillow and pulled it over his head.

,, Hello?" I asked with my voice still groggy and head pounding from the hungover. ,, Listen here you stupid dumb bitch, I don't care that now you are Jin's responsibility! If anyone asks you about your family do not mention us. I don't care about your slutty ass anymore, thank god someone took you in. Don't you dare to ever contact us you little hoe." I heard my father's voice scream into the phone as I felt my eyes filling up with tears. ,, Wh-what?! What do y-you mean by Jin's res-responsibility?"

,, That is exactly what I mean. Don't play dumb by saying you didn't know. We disowned you, now you are not our problem. Thank god Jeon wanted you because you would have been on the street at the age of 18 you bitch. You probably let him ruin your cunt good didn't you huh?!" My father said and I heard loud snickering in the background which I assumed belonged to one of my sisters. ,, B-but I didn't know, I-I-" I tried saying something not understanding where I went wrong for them to do this. Yes I hated them but they still were my family and I didn't think they would do such a thing.

,, I-I. WHAT? Fuck off and never contact us ever again!" Said my father mocking my stutter. I heard the call end and I felt my world falling apart. Loud sobs started falling out of my mouth when suddenly I felt strong arms pulling me into the alpha's muscular chest.

,, Shhhh pup everything is going to be okay. I am so sorry I didn't tell you...." said Jungkook, with his voice full of concern. ,, Wh-what do you mean Hyung? This is all my f-fault. Now I will have to leave you and go to S-Seoul-" I felt my voice crack as I sobbed into his chest harder. ,, No baby. I am the one that should be saying sorry. I knew that they disowned you Jimin. I was the one to make them do this..." he said. ,, Wh-what? I thought you loved me Hyung!" I cried out as I started scratching his chest trying to pull away from him but before I could even move further away from him I felt Jungkook securing his strong arms around my body as he pulled me closer.

,, Shhh princess please calm down. I-I did it for your own good Jimin. Now Jin has your custody and is legally your father. He gave me his permission to mate with you and let you live with me. We thought it would be for the best Jimin, I hated seeing you suffer. I-I will understand if you hate me now." Stuttered Jungkook looking down at me with eyes full of sadness.

I quickly averted my gaze from him and got out of bed. I stumbled into the bathroom and locked the doors behind myself. I needed some time to process everything...,, I-I need some time Hyung, please just. Give me some space for a bit..." I heard a slight hum coming from the other room as I stripped myself off and got into the shower.

I didn't know what to think about this. I was finally free... Jin got my custody and let Jungkook mate with me but, I felt unhappy. Jungkook did so much for me and I don't think I will ever be worth it... All these things just made me feel more pathetic than I ever did in my whole life.

///////

Ok wow... some of you are actually loving this story a lot... I didn't think this would blow up. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Sending all of my love to you pancake nation. 🥺❤️