8.

Author's pov

Author's pov

Jimin was already feeling anxious the minute they stepped into this dangerous part of Busan. But regardless of where he was at the moment he couldn't let but feel excited. He always wanted to visit the tattoo shop, but was too scared to.

After walking for some minutes they reached big stairs leading to the basement. On top of the basement door's flashed purple letters with the word Claws on it and under it with smaller red color letters was written the word open. The place didn't seem dangerous, you could even say it looked welcoming...

Hoseok took Jimin's hand in his and slowly walked down the stairs. Once they reached the doors they pushed them open and walked in. The place wasn't that bad looking like Jimin thought. In the left corner of the entrance was a leather couch with a small stall right in front of it. The walls were grey in color but with no windows or any natural light. On the right side of the room was what Jimin assumed the registration table. There sat a purple-haired guy with a smaller blond one on his lap, but they didn't seem like a normal couple. The purple-haired guy's body was sculpted like god's, he was pretty tall and had many tattoos decorating his skin. The smaller guy that was previously sitting on his lap looked at both teens and quickly stood up. He was about the same height as Jimin, but he had more piercings than him and some small tattoos on his arms.

,, Hello and welcome to the claws. How may I help you?" The purple-haired guy said while standing up as well and dusting himself off.

,, U-um I am here to get a tattoo. The name is Hoseok." The beta said. ,, Oh... we have been expecting you to come. Well it seems like Namjoon Hyung is already waiting for you. Let me just inform him that you are already here, take a seat." He said gesturing towards the couch before disappearing behind the glass doors that were on the right side of the wall.

After a long time of silence the blonde guy looked at the teens and observed their looks. ,, You don't seem like people who often go to places like this. How old are you guys?" He asked.

,,I-I am 18 ye-years old, and this gu-y is 16." Stammered Hoseok while pointing at me. His palms were sweating from both excitement and fear.

,, Hey relax kid, Namjoon is a pro at tattooing. You will be just great, don't need to be so nervous." Blondie smiled showing his beautiful gummy smile.

,, Ye, okay. Thank you-?" ,, Yoongi, my name is Yoongi." The beautiful omega said. Jimin could smell his sweet scent even when he stood so far away from them. This Yoongi guy smelled like roses and coffee, so sweet but at the same time daring? He seemed like a strong omega, someone Jimin wishes he was.

,, Hey Hoseok you can go in. Namjoon is ready to start working." Said the purple-haired alpha while coming back.

Hoseok quickly got up and looked at Jimin with a little bit of hesitation and fear in his eyes but the omega only smiled at him and squeezed his palm before letting it go. The beta smiled at his friend as a thank you and left behind the glass doors that the tattooed alpha just came from not so long ago.