32.

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

I was already done with my fifth customer today and was throwing my gloves away when I felt a sweet peachy scent hitting me like a truck. I instantly knew that my omega was here.

These past few weeks were the best in my whole life. Jimin was doing better and all of his cuts were healing pretty good. I, of course, helped him by licking all of them clean.

Although everything was doing great I felt sad towards my omega. None of his family members have contacted anyone and I am actually surprised by that. I felt sad knowing that his family didn't want him and even treated him this bad.

I was also feeling very anxious these past few weeks.

My omega was going to go into his heat and I am afraid that I might hurt him. I am afraid he won't be satisfied with me and will leave me for someone better after his heat will end.

I just hope that Jimin will feel good being with me, I know how much spending heat with an alpha means to omega.

,, Hi Jungkookie!" I heard Jimin's pretty voice before I felt him sit onto my lap. ,, Hey my princess, what are you doing in here?" I knew how much Jimin liked seeing me do tattoos but I always said not to come to the shop without Hoseok or anyone who will lead him. I was afraid that my omega will get hurt. This isn't the safest place for a beauty like him.

,, Daddy, I want a tattoo. You know how much I love your works." He said making my heart swell with love. ,, Are you sure baby? I don't want you to do it only because I like tattoos."

,, Nooo I promise daddy it is not because you like it. I just want to feel pretty. I want something from you on me!" He said pouting.

,, Ohh Jiminie you know how I can't resist to that face of yours. Ok go prepare yourself on my work stall. I don't know where do you want the tattoo to be but take the clothes that can get into the way, off. Ok?" I asked and saw him nod before he started running on his tiny feet into my office.

I stood up from my sitting place and went to lock up the tattoo shop doors. No one was in here today, besides me and because there are no customers left I will give all of my attention to my omega. 

When I was done locking everything up I went to my office and just when I opened the doors I felt my jaw dropping and my eyes becoming round and big.

Jimin was laying there in all of his glory ass up and with no panties. Legs spread wide and in between them a pretty pink tail laying on his round cheeks.

,, Daddy! Stop staring and come here!" I heard him whine. I slowly approached him and let my hand wander all over his body, I saw how his cunt was perfectly clean with only a small hairy triangle in front. His small piercing shining on his fat pussy lips.

I slowly trailed my right hand in between his cheeks and slowly grabbed his long tail and tugged onto it making him moan. Probably because when I tugged onto the tail the plug in his ass moved deeper.

,, Baby.... you are so pretty aren't you huh? You dressed up as a little kitten that you are just for me, right?" I asked slowly before kissing his rosy cheek.

,, Yes daddy, but I did it because I wanted to look pretty while you tattoo me." ,, Hmmm ok princess, I really don't want to do anything before your heat comes." I saw how a smile spread across his face before he closed his legs and ran his small hand across his asscheek.

,, I want a tattoo on my hip daddy, all the way to my ass and thighs. I want some flowers kookie." I almost cried at how cute he looked explaining to me his needs.

,, Of course, princess I will do whatever you want.BUT if it hurts too much tell me, I will stop." I warned him. ,, Oky doky daddy!" He said smiling and giggling before slowly lowering his body into a comfortable position and preparing himself for the tattoo.