47.

Jimin's pov

Jimin's pov

It was finally happening, my whole body felt like it was on fire and the words alpha fell from my lips like some mantra.

Hoseok left the apartment not so long ago and Jungkook was supposed to be back in 10 minutes or so.

Knowing that I had some time I scrambled my way to the bed and flopped onto it. Ass high up in the air and face down in Jungkook's pillow. I slowly trailed my hands up my ass and pushed my black panties down before I slowly inserted one finger into my heat.

I knew that my index finger won't change a thing so without furthermore I pushed two more fingers inside my dripping cunt.

I slowly speed up my phase and rammed my fingers into my cunt screaming Jungkook's name. My chest was hurting and I felt milk leaking out of my boobs.

Just when I reached my first climate I heard feet running and door banging. I instantly knew it was Jungkook from the way his growls were heard even in the bedroom.

,, A-alpha!" I screamed trashing in the bed wanting for Jungkook to just take me. I knew I was prepared for everything that was about to come. I took off all of the remaining clothes and laid there with my arms holding my legs wide open.

Seconds later I heard the bedroom door open and felt a strong scent hitting me making me whimper as I submitted even more. I felt my legs spread themselves wider as I buried my head into the pillow and looked at the doors.

There he stood. My alpha in all his glory. Eyes red, filled with overwhelming lust and fists clenched by his sides.

,, Omega. Fuck..." I heard him growl out.

I felt his eyes roam my body and I couldn't help but moan. I needed him so bad I don't think he knows just how desperate I am for him.

,, H-Hyung please stop looking, I-I can't take it anymore... please take care of me alpha!" I screamed out as another wave of pain hit me.

,, Shit sorry. Ok princess I promise I will make the pain go away." I felt the bed shifting and before I knew it my chin was gripped and stormy eyes were looking right into my chocolate ones.

Jungkook was already without his shirt. His tattooed chest was on full display with roses hugging his strong biceps. His nipple piercings were shining from the sun that peeked through the small window and his strong abs were clenching from breathing too hard.

,, So fucking beautiful." I heard him say before he ran his hands down my legs.

I whimpered from the way his touch made me feel warm and eased the pain away. I felt tears streaming down my face when he suddenly pulled away. But that didn't last long because the next thing I saw was him unbuckling his belt.