62.

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now. My little omega finally came back to me. He was a mess just like me and I couldn't help but feel sad knowing that this whole thing was my fault.

,, I- Jimin... Jimin please, please forgive me!" I yelled out as he shut the door behind him and started coming my way, he grabbed my hand and dragged us both into our bedroom before he turned around and faced me. 

The minute I was met with his beautiful eyes, I fell onto my knees and hugged his pelvis, nuzzling my nose into his short shorts.

,, Da-daddy please stand up. I-I am so sorry Hyung, please forgive me, I was so dumb thinking you will hate me. I was afraid Hyung, I was afraid of the future and what may come with it, I was afraid of losing someone as precious as you... That's why I felt sad when you did all of those things without me knowing anything... I felt, useless..." I heard him say before he fell to his knees as well and bowed to me with his face facing the ground and hands gripping my sides.

All this time I thought that Jimin hated me but he just felt insecure.... my poor little omega.

I promised to protect and cherish him, so that's exactly what I will do now.

Just when I was about to grab him and make him stand up I saw him lift his head and nuzzle his nose right into my crotch. ,, Pup... stop you don't have to do this." I said wanting him to stop his actions. 

What he was doing right now was a very known expression of submission. Omegas did it when they wanted to be mated in wolf forms...

No, it didn't mean that Jimin would love for us to change into our wolf forms and fuck each other like mad animals but what he was particularly begging for me to do was to give my body's full control to my alpha and I didn't want to do that because I might hurt him.

,, N-no! Please don't push me away Jungkook. I-I want us to mate, but with our wolves in control. Please, let's do it, I know you won't hurt me, my omega knows you won't hurt me...." he said with tears streaming down his face.

He looked so vulnerable and submitting... I just couldn't take it anymore. ,, I will but you have to promise me that if anything and I mean anything bothers you, you will say the word red. Ok?" I asked making sure he understands what he is asking for and how dangerous this whole thing might be.

,, Yes daddy, I understand." He said and started slowly kissing me while taking his clothes off. He slowly pushed me down onto the bed and once he was fully naked his eyes started changing and so he started crawling towards me. ,, Hmm my sweet pup, come on, come and claim your fucking throne." I said hearing his small whimpers. 

I felt myself growl as my alpha took full control over me. I felt like I was floating as I couldn't feel my human side any longer... The only thing that was in my mind right now was to mate with my omega and get him pregnant. I know this will trigger my rut and his heat, it always happens when you mate with your soulmates in wolf forms.