Back to Summer

Sarinah Franshey Monteverde has this life that every girl dreams to have. She can easily get what she wants with just one snap of her finger. She has a life with no pressure, suffering, problems, or even limitations. She grew up without enduring the hardship of life as she lived in a wealthy family.

Her parents treasure her and treat her like a baby since she is their only child. Her dad spoiled her too much and did anything just to make her happy. While her mom, who also became her bestie, only wants what is for the best for her.

But right after she turned 19, she was betrayed by her mother after saying that she was bound to marry Calihson Franco Ferrer, the unico hijo of her Mom's best friend.

***

High School Series #1: IKILYBIMY

High School Series #2: How Sky Embrace the Star

High School Series #3: When Two Universes Collide

High School Series #4: Back to Summer

High School Series #5: Beautiful Mistake

***

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any similarity to actual persons, living or deceased, or real events is purely coincidental.

Genre: Teen Fiction

Status: Completed

Note: Please note that this book is currently under revision and may still contain typos and grammatical errors. It will be thoroughly edited. Additionally, some content or language may not be suitable for young readers. Read at your own discretion.

High School Series #4 starts here. :)