- introduction -

whether this'll be a short story or a long one, you're in for a ride

it's the early 2000's and min yoongi is in high-school, a junior. but there's one thing that's keeping him from being a 'normal' student. he's gay. lgbt+ wasn't accepted so he would always be bullied for his sexuality.

jeon jungkook, a junior, is a popular student among his classmates in high-school. he has a lot of friends and good grades as well. jungkook supports lgbt+ unlike his friends and if they find out he does, his life would practically be over considering that he himself is part of the lgbt+ being gay as well.

Jungkook and yoongi somehow collide paths with each other, many unexpected moments happening along the way. what will happen to the two of them?

〜〜〜

[may] contain[s]:

swearing

mature scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

violence

fluff

attempted sexual assault

angst

lgbtq+ rights (duh)

〜〜〜

notes:

1. lowercase is intended

2.Read at your own risk, if you are not comfortable with any of the topics from above, i suggest you read something else because I don't do warnings on my books.

3. i do not own any of the BTS members or BTS in general, this is for entertainment purposes only.

4. most of the characters' personalities are different from real life, please be aware of that. i'm not trying to imply that some kpop idols are jerks in real life, i'm just changing their personalities for the plot of this story.

5. do not steal any of my ideas, this is my own work. if there is a book similar to this one, it may be coincidental.

6. slow updates

〜〜〜

thank you! <3

-MinSanchz