- twelve -

i was really debating whether or not i should redo this whole chapter and just wait until next month to post hhhhhhhh

and i don't think yoongi ever introduced himself to jungkook's parents so let's just say that he did 😌

one more thing that i forgot to say earlier but both in this story seokjin and tae's crush areum are seniors in highschool.   ahh i hope this isn't too confusing.

black background/wallpaper preferred

〜✨〜 black background/wallpaper preferred

and i could be a pretty girl

bonus from last chap
third person pov

mrs. jeon stirred from her sleep, groggily waking up in her lover's arms as her eyes fluttered open, hearing some sort of noises coming from through the wall.

she looked at the alarm clock sitting down on the drawer beside the bed.  it was currently 10:28 p.m. "what in the world is going on over there—"

mrs. jeon stopped mid-sentence when she heard lewd noises coming from the other room.

"was that. . .jungkook's friend?" it took her a moment to figure out what was going on as a perplexed expression came across her face. "wait a minute."

mrs. jeon's eyes suddenly turned huge as she gasped. her son was doing 'it' with that yoongi person.

she shifted in the bed to face her husband, gently waking him up as well. "honey wake up."

groaning, he woke up with a slightly annoyed face. "yes? i'm listening sweetheart."

"then how can you not hear 'all that'??"

"all what?"

"shh, just listen closely."

at first mr. jeon was alarmed by what he was hearing from the other room, but shortly calmed himself down after.  "i told you that the lube would come in handy one day.  and you said he would never use it." he yawned nonchalantly. 

"i mean— i didn't know he would be doing things like this while he was still in high school!" mrs. jeon whisper-shouted.  "i thought it would be after, y'know, marriage or something like that!"

"our son is just growing up sweetheart. he's old enough to know what's good for him and what's not."

"no no no, i clearly remember that just yesterday he was still a precious baby."