- seven ½ -

black background/wallpaper preferred

〜✨〜 black background/wallpaper preferred

I was such a fool

jungkook's pov

it's the next day already, after school, and i'm here just sitting on the bleachers waiting for yoongi to come.  if he will, i don't really think he's coming though.  what if he tells everyone that i'm gay?  he doesn't seem like the type of person to do such a thing, but you never know. . .right?

i look at the sky and breathe in the air as i close my eyes. i open my eyes, looking around, suddenly noticing yoongi sitting to my left, about three feet away from me as he silently stares at his shoes and his hands in his pockets. 

once yoongi notices me looking at him, a light blush tints his face before he immediately looks away from me. . .

"ahm. . .hi." yoongi prompts, starting a conversation.

"hi."

an awkward silence.

"is it true. . .?" yoongi whispers.

"is what true?"

"are you actually. . .y'know, part of the lgbt?"

"yeah, i actually am, surprisingly. i haven't told anyone besides my parents and you." i admit, even if i probably already told him yesterday and just forgot.

"why would you tell me though? you barely even know me. . ."

"i don't want to come off as offensive when I'm saying this but i felt like since you're also in the lgbt community, you would understand why I don't tell anyone about my sexual orientation. especially since i've seen how other people reacted to um, others saying their sexuality is something other than being straight. . ."

yoongi must've known that i was talking about him because he didn't say anything back.

god this is such an awkward conversation. actually, it's more like an interrogation than a conversation.

yoongi's pov

i don't know why, but as me and jungkook talk, there's just this weird feeling that someone's watching us. i turn around to see if there's anyone there, yet no one is in my sight.

"why were you so upset yesterday?"

"what?"

"when you were giving me back my jacket yesterday and i revealed to you that i was uh, gay, you asked if my parents supported me. and i said yes, you looked upset. . .like, you were about to cry?" jungkook clarifies.

i stay silent. "i-it's complicated, i'm sorry if that bothered you"

"you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, i was just worried about you."

what the actual fuck is wrong with my heart right now. those words just can't seem to stop replaying in my head, 'i was just worried about you.' i feel my face start to heat up as i turn away from jungkook and adjust my glasses.

"do you. . .wanna hang out more often sometime?" jungkook asks.

"you're asking me, right?" shit, why did i say that? of course he's asking me.

a small but genuine smile appears on jungkook's face as he laughs a little. "of course, who else would i be talking to?"

"eheh, right. . . but sure, i would love to hang out with you more. i mean, as long as it's not a lot of trouble for you."

"ah, not at all! it's fine with me. plus, you seem really nice. do you. . .want to exchange numbers?"

i give a small nod and take out my cellphone, handing it to him so that he can add his number.

once jungkook adds his number, he gives my phone back.

unknown pov

what the fuck? did that faggot really give his phone number to jeon jungkook? who does that fag think he is to befriend that person? i bet yoongi's only doing this to ruin jungkook's reputation. it seems like yoongi needs to be taught a lesson on how to remember his place.

episode seven ½ - complete

sorry for making this episode a bit short and for not updating this in the past week, but i have a good reason why :] i'm making yet ANOTHER yoonkook book, the only thing is that i probably won't publish the book until next month so keep an eye out for that once i post it!

-MinSanchz