- four -

black background/wallpaper preferred

And I could be a pretty girlShut up when you want me to

Shut up when you want me to

yoongi's pov

we were headed to namjoon's house in silence. i also have no idea who namjoon is.  we weren't really saying anything, just an awkward silence so i decided to say something but it probably wasn't the best choice of words.

"um, how do you know that. . . ?" i mumble.  jungkook looks as me, confused as to what i'm asking.  i make my question more specific. ". . .that i'm gay?"

jungkook answers with another question.  "oh.  oh!  uh, well it's not a really good way of me finding out how.  do you really want me to tell you?"

"i've been through a lot, i bet i can handle it." i tell him, pulling his jacket close to my body as the wind blows once again.

"well. . .y'know baekhyun, right?" jungkook begins, earning a glare from me. "sorry, that was a stupid question.  anyways, baekhyun has basically made your existence known as a. . .good for nothing faggot. . .literally. he's said that out loud more than once. the whole school knows you, they just choose not to talk to you because you're. . .gay."

i look at the ground, not saying a word. "i-it doesn't matter if people know me because of that. as long as they genuinely want to be my friend, then i'm fine with it." i finally speak up. "how far is this namjoon's house anyways?"

"ahm, we've just arrived at his house." jungkook mumbled, standing in front of a house with its door slightly open. i hesitate to walk inside. "he's my friend, if you're wondering. just be quiet though, everyone's sleeping in the living room."

he goes inside as i follow right behind him. what does he mean everyone? how many people are here? "we had a movie marathon with our other friends and they just ended up sleeping here somehow. there's six of us, including namjoon and me."

it seems like jungkook is reading my mind or something because he's answered both of my questions already. he goes upstairs to the bathroom, and opens the cabinet under the sink and finds a bandage for either your elbow or knee.

"yoongi, come here. let me clean your elbow before i can put the bandage on." jungkook instructs, wetting a paper tower with lukewarm water. i walk over to him, taking the bandana off my elbow.

"it's really not that bad jungkook—"

"you could get an infection."