- two -

black background/wallpaper preferred

It's getting harder to understand, to understandHow you felt in my hands, in my hands

How you felt in my hands, in my hands

jungkook's pov

the school bell rang, signaling that school was finally over for the day.  i pick up my backpack and exit the classroom, walking down the hallway with other students. 

"hey!  jungkook!  wanna come over to my house today?  my parents are gone for the week!  i'm inviting the others as well!" namjoon blurts out from across the hall. i caught up with him and answer with a yes.

after that, we went out of the school building, waiting for seokjin, jimin, taehyung, and hoseok. while we waited, i called my mom to tell her i was staying over at namjoon's.

then, i saw seokjin and taehyung walking up to us. well, seokjin was. taehyung was literally running up to namjoon and me, he looked pretty glad about something.

"what's got you all happy-faced taehyung?" namjoon asks.

"his crush just asked him if they wanted to be partners for some random science project." seokjin mumbles, rolling his eyes to tease taehyung.

"hey! it's not just some random science project! it's a science project with areum! my crush!!" taehyung squeals.  then letting out a long sigh, the ones you do when you know you've fallen for a person, the ones you do when you know you're in love. 

"alright, anyways.  do you two want to come over the my house tonight?  my parents will be gone for a week." namjoon asks.

"sure, i've got nothing better to do on a monday night anyways." seokjin replies.  taehyung agreed with seokjin.

"then let's go.  i can call jimin and hoseok later." namjoon notes.

once we arrived at namjoon's house, i settled in and just threw my backpack onto the couch. 

"so, what do you guys wanna do?" i ask, watching namjoon pull out his phone to call both hoseok and jimin.

"i don't know, i just came along for the fun.  got any ideas taehyung?" seokjin responds. 

"movie marathon!" taehyung suggests, plopping down on the couch, sitting right next to me.

i look at namjoon for approval.  he just nods before going back to talking to either hoseok or jimin.  i'm not really sure which one. 

a couple minutes later, hoseok and jimin enter namjoon's house, not evening caring to knock first. 

"the king has arrived!" hoseok yells, welcoming himself in, then getting pushed by jimin.

"thank you, my servant, for announcing my arrival." jimin jokes.  hoseok immediately got up from the floor and stood tall.

"how dare you take my place as king!  you are nothing but a lowly peasant!" hoseok shouts.

"if you will stand in my way, so be it. i shall call upon my guards to come and take you to the cellar!" jimin fought back.  "i am the true king!"

then, hoseok stepped backward, bowing his head asking for forgiveness.

me and taehyung clapped our hands and laughed while seokjin and namjoon gave them both a concerned look.

"what the hell did i just witness." namjoon finally spoke. 

"i think we need to bring these two to the asylum. . ." seokjin whispered to namjoon, as he nodds his head in agreement.

"now that.  is what i call, a masterpiece." i say sarcastically, clapping my hands some more. 

"why thank you." jimin smiles. "at least some people know how to appreciate a beautiful play."

hoseok and jimin then took a seat on the floor in front of the couch.  "what are we doing here again?" hoseok questions.

"having a movie marathon!" taehyung told the two.

"what's the genre?" seokjin asks. 

"doesn't really matter, as long as it's a movie." namjoon butts in. 

seokjin got up from the couch, walking into the kitchen.  "i'll go make some popcorn for all of us.  joon, where's the popcorn?"

"top cabinet on the very far left." Namjoon instructed. "found it!" Seokjin prompted.

a couple seconds later, i heard sounds of the popcorn popping. "jungkook, wanna go help us pick some movies out? you're literally just sitting there." jimin tells me.

"ah, sure." i say back to jimin, walking over to where namjoon keeps all his dvds.

once the popcorn is done, and we've feel like we've gotten the right amount of movies to watch, we all get into a comfortable spot in the living room. me, seokjin and namjoon on the couch. hoseok, jimin and taehyung on the carpet.

then, hoseok puts in the first dvd he sees into the dvd player, and with that, we all sit back and watch the first movie. while munching on some popcorn of course.

episode two - complete

thank you all for reading! <3

-MinSanchz