YouTube prank on Boifie pt.1

Hello there anyone who is reading this(^_^;)!I want you guys to know this plot is exactly not mine!I'm taking inspiration from a youtube video of my favorite gay couple (ฅ’ω’ฅ)​♥!
They're superr cute nd totally couple goals his channel name is @DionYorkie he's really cute and a chill guy and he once did this prank to his fiancé and it was really cute!So I'm just turning that video into a oneshot imagining my favorite otp! Hope you wouldn't say I plagiarized or anything (^_^;)

Enjoy~❤

Jungkook's POV:

"Hi guy's this is your favorite boy koobunny" he winks at the camera while recording,"Today I'm gonna prank my beatiful boifie saying I don't love him anymore let's see his reaction to it",He chukles nd start's setting up the camera's across the living room and Taehyung is sleeping on the couch 

"He's so freaking cute" he whispers and fangirls over his boyfriend wiggling his bum."Come on tannie let's prank daddy" he pick's up the brown Pomeranian and set's him atop of Tae.

"Come on tannie let's prank daddy" he pick's up the brown Pomeranian and set's him atop of Tae

Authors POV:

Yeontan barks and start's roaming around tae biting and pulling his sleeve.Jungkook goes behind the couch and slowly slides on top of tae and nuzzles his neck and jawline"Baby wake up,baby can you please move over,baby lemme sleep beside you baby...baby.....

He look's at the camera and laughs inaudibly and mouths without a sound "He's not waking up.I dunno how to not love him just look at him this pouty baby" he giggles and start's softly kissing tae's neck "Come on baby move over a little your taking up so much space"he cuddles him and tae slowly start's waking up "kookie~ what are you doing lemme sleep"  tae cutely whines while moving aside to give jungkook more space. "Come here tannie come to dada"

Yeontan jumps over them and start's playing around tae giggles at that "Baby can you go and sleep on the bed I wanna sleep on the couch tonight" jungkook lay's on the couch and pushes tae a little "What why?" Tae questions not expecting he's boyfriend to tell him that just after he woke up "Baby I just wanna sleep on the couch for one night is that too much to ask?" Jungkook retorts trying to act irritated but panicking inside "Why do you want that?Why are saying don't you want to sleep with me?" Tae said being really upset not wanting his boyfriend to act like that "Baby I just don't for one night can't you even do that?" He sits up now petting tannie "What do you mean can't do that much you're basically saying that you don't want to sleep in the same bed anymore!What's gotten into you"  he say's voice almost breaking because he's sensitive "Omg baby please forgive me I swear I'll buy you your favorite icecream after this prank" he think's to himself internally "What's gotten into me why don't you say what's gotten into you?" Jungkook accuses him nd he doesn't even know why "What do you mean what's gotten into me?What did I do?"  He say's surprised not knowing what he did wrong to make him behave like this.

"Well lately I've been feeling like you don't love me anymore.You don't even cuddle me now" he shrugs and play's with his finger's "What do you mean I don't cuddle you we were just cuddling a while ago?You were the one who told me to get up and go to bed alone" he say's full on annoyed at his boyfriends behavior.

"Well yeah because you can have the bed all to yourself then.baby come here give me a kiss" jungkook gestures him to come forward with his hand.Tae hesitates but does it anyways.He leans forward and sits on kook's lap pressing their lips together."I'm sorry baby but I just don't feel the sparks anymore.I'm sorry but I think I don't love you anymore" kook say's after detaching their lips "Ohh baby please I'm so sorry I'm addicted to your rosy lips but I've gotta do it for the prank" he chuckles in his mind.Tae widen's his eye's pushes him and get's off of his lap.

Ayo mahh lovelies
First part ends here~
Second part will be coming soon
Wait for it(ฅ’ω’ฅ)​♥

Yukitear peace😉