Doctor's Appointment (ฅ'ω'ฅ)​♥

Author's POV:

"Mr.Jeon this is your fifth time this month I've been telling you you're perfectly fine" he chuckles showing his perfect set of pearly white teeth.

"But Mr.Kim I feel dizzy and fatigue when I return from work" Jungkook say's as a matter of fact trying to make Taehyung agree with him.

"That's because Mr.Jeon you return from a long time of working hour from your office.Of course you'll feel a little out of the day.But if you take proper rest and drink enough water you'll be perfectly fine" Taehyung smiles giving him a knowing look.

"But I-" Taehyung cuts him off in the middle "Mr.Jeon your report's are in my hand they don't show any sign of sickness.You exercise regularly,You have a perfect diet,You just need to manage your sleeping schedule a bit.So tell me Mr.Jeon why are you really here?" He folds his arm's together on the desk raising a teasing brow.

"I-I u-um don't you like it when I come here?" He retorts back challenging him.

"I never said that Mr.Jeon I'm just telling you not to be so concerned about your health only come to check up if you really feel as if something's wrong" he leans back on his chair smiling at Jungkook.

"So the thing is m-maybe we can go for coffee after this?" He stutters sweat forming on his head.Because he has never done this before.Never asked anyone out because it has always been the other way round girl's and women fawn over him he's 'Jeon Jungkook' after all.He never had to lift a finger to ask someone on a date that too a doctor.So he's a nervous wreck right now.

Taehyung smiles his boxy grin "I'd love to Mr.Jeon" He chuckles Jungkook return's the smile with his bunny smile.

"My shift is almost over I'll just go and change from the coat" he stand's up to go change and Jungkook nods

He changes into a plain white t-shirt folding the sleeves till his elbow giving him an aesthetic look and dirty blue ripped jeans.Jungkook keeps looking at him even in plain clothes he look's ethereal.

"Shall we Mr.Jeon?"  Taehyung smile's "Y-Yeah yeah we should and please just call me Jungkook" he grins and Taehyung smiles in return eye's turning into crescent "Sure Jungkook call me Taehyung then as well" They head out for the café.

They find a small and cozy café across the street the concept totally pink.Yet giving a homie vibe.The signboard saying 'Jin's dine'

"It's so cute Jungkook shall we go in" Taehyung gets excited and Jungkook coo's at his cuteness."Of course" they go in and they're greeted really sweetly. "What can I do for you today?" The waiter greats and leads them to their seat's beside the window. They sit down "What would you like tae?" The nickname slips off naturally but both of them don't mind at all."I'll take a bubble tea and a piece of lemon cake please.What about you kookie?" Jungkook smile's at the nickname "I'll just take an iced americano" they place their order's and wait for it to come."So tell me something about you Jungkook" Taehyung asks wanting to know about the man in front of him."well I'm just a CEO working my bum off everyday for my company" Jungkook sighs thinking about his stressful life."B-bum" Taehyung laughs loudly at his choice of word "You're so cute" he keeps laughing.Jungkook blushes a shade of pink but smiles fondly at the sound of Taehyung's laugh.He wouldn't mind hearing that sound for the rest of his life.

"Your order sir" the waiter places their order on the table.Taehyung take's a bite of the cake and immediately fall's in love with it "So jungkookie have someone in your life?" Taehyung asks him wiggling his brows "NoPe not in the moment but I sure am rooting for someone" Jungkook say's looking straight at Taehyung and he blushes red looking down."I-I u-uh would you like a bite of the cake? it's really good" Taehyung hold's a piece in front of Jungkook's mouth and he happily eats it."It's good,right?" Taehyung asks excitedly wanting to know his opinion."Yeah,it's very goo-" he couldn't even finish his sentence when he hears "Jungkookie!Is that you!!??Omoo what are you doing here!!" Lisa yell's running to him and gives him a hug in front of tae. He raises a questioning brow "Omo nice to meet you I'm Lalisa Manoban" Lisa introduces herself to tae."Kim Taehyung" he clenches the fork.Jungkook start's sweating knowing she's so gonna ruin his date."Lisa what are you doing here?" Jungkook say's sweetly trying to give her a hint with his eye's to leave."Ohh glad you asked I thought you wouldn't" she giggles and sips from his americano while taehyung is fuming.Jungkook tries so hard not to panic.

"Well why are you here?" He goes along with the conversation so that she'd leave faster."Well you know I went to shopping today and I couldn't find anything to my liking.Then as a splash of light I saw the best thing today.And I finally bought that red lingerie" Lisa excitedly say's as if she's talking about her highschool crush.Jungkook chokes on his spit and Taehyung gasps at the word 'lingerie'."Then I thought I shouldn't only buy for myself then I bought two one for me and other one for Jennie, you know matching?" Lisa giggles.Taehyung gasps loudly "TWO??!!" he thinks to himself nd Jungkook can see he's totally getting the wrong idea."Please lisa I'm begging you shut up now.I have no interest in yours and jennies kinky sex life I'm only kinky for Taehyung" he thinks to himself and prays to god to save him."Would you like to come by and see?" Lisa grins like a child.Taehyung and Jungkook both choke this time and Taehyung slams his hand on the table "I'm sorry to disturb you two. I have an emergency.I have to leave.See you jungkook" he fake smile's and stands up he pays for his own food and leave's.Jungkook stumbles after him paying for his food.Lisa sits there and tilts her head in confusing.Jungkook run's out of the cafe to see tae already gone."well Shit!" He ruffles his hair in frustration.

Ayoo my lovelies another update (ฅ’ω’ฅ)​♥
Hope you'll enjoy~

Yukitear peace😉