✥Citrine pt.3✥

Ignore the mistakes even if I proofread~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・゜゜・

Author's POV:

"Why did you even save me aren't I a stranger to you?" Jungkook's eyes keep following taehyungs back who was moving around the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"As I said before jungkook I'm not heartless" Taehyung shruggs plating the omurice.

"You could've just left me there I'm not obligated to you 'I am not your responsibility' you know?" He said the last line word by word he was no one's responsibility.No one's burden.

"You may not be but I couldn't leave you on the road as well when it was raining like crazy.What if you got pneumonia and died?What if some mobsters took you away to sell your organs?"

Taehyung shuddered at the thought "The guilt would've never left me" He sits on the opposite chair from jungkook after giving him his plate.

Jungkook look's at him to make sure if he was being real or not, like mobsters?Seriously?He let's it be and takes a bite of his food.

If he said he didn't want to cry would be a big Fat lie.The burst of flavors made his taste buds active.He started shoving the food in his mouth.Since his mother died no one ever took the liberty to even cook for him.It was always the chef the food was good but void of any warmth and love.

Jungkook's dad had money,alot of it even.But never the love and attention,a child would crave from his father not after his mother died that is.

Taehyung chuckled at his behavior he looked like a chipmunk cheeks filled with food.Jungkook's ears turned red at that sound imagining how embarrassing and out of character he looked at that moment.

He ate his food normally not meeting taehyungs eye's.A soft smile adorned taehyungs face looking at jungkook's happy face while eating.If such a simple dish would make him happy he was willing to do it everyday.

"Thank you for letting me stay.I apologize for invading your place like this I owe you one" He left taehyungs place thinking they'd never meet again.But fate had other things decided for him.

------------------------------------

'Son this is Kim Taehyung your fiancé' father had said that at that day.

'Hello' his hand's were very soft.

'Jungkook at least give it a try?He did nothing wrong at least give him a chance?' Namjoon hyung said that at that day.

The wedding place was wonderful it looked like a scene out of a fantasy movie.Taehyung decorated the whole place and managed their wedding himself.

His heart almost came out of his chest looking at the ethereal being standing in the middle of the alter.Gorgeous,just for him waiting for him to take his hand.

His lips were the softest one he ever tasted,even if it was just for a moment that their lips met.

--------------------------------------