My Love For You~🖤

⚠ warning⚠
°Violance
°Insanity
°Murder
°Disturbing scene's

(A/N:Read at ur own risk🥺)

Author's POV:

60 YEAR'S AGO

Taehyung hums a sweet melody,happily preparing dinner for him and his lover,for their third year anniversary.Clueless about the danger lurking on him.

He never imagined in his wildest dream's that his life would take such a drastic change.And give him such immense happiness.But,Alas!The most happiest of the journeys also come to an end.The same about to happen to him.He could never imagine that in a few minutes his world would come crumbling down.With the appearance of a man he ever dreaded to meet.

He slowly lurks behind his bubbly lover,who is unaware of his presence.He hold's his waist softly and slowly brings him to a back hug.Taehyung giggles at his lover's antics and softly question's "Baby you're back" he smiles stirring the stew.The man behind him doesn't reply just keeps kissing the exposed skin of his neck.And when he speaks his breath hitches,being all too familiar with that deep husky voice"Yes,darling I'm back" Taehyung's hands come to a halt,he turn's around abruptly eye's wide with shock and fear. Getting away from the man's hold.And he let's him.

"J-jungkook.......?" His word's stuttering on his tongue from the visible fear.

"Yes,my love?" He smile's oh so innocently at him.Beautiful sculpted face that didn't change a bit over the year's.Hair the same ebony colour that taehyung remember's just slightly longer.As if not hiding any malice and darkness behind that facade.As if he's not the murderer of his own sister and taehyung the only witness.

"H-how d-did you.....get away from the asylum?" Taehyung is shaking now wanting nothing more than just to get away from there.

"Oh that's the news I wanted to tell you.They let me go because I've perfectly recovered now" he grins his bunny smile at tae that he used to love and adore so much.But now,it only reminds him of painful and dark memories that he wants to bury in his past and forget forever.

"They let me go 'tae' now we can finally go home" he say's honey lacing his voice.But taehyung knows too well that's nothing but a lie.They'd never let him go just like that.

"I-I....." He opens his mouth but no word comes out.

"Come on" he steps forward and hold's his wrist trying to drag him out of the mansion.But taehyung doesn't move he removes his grip from his wrist.

"J-jungkook y-you know I-I can't" he say's as calmly and as softly as he can.Slowly creeping his hand inside his pocket he knows he need's to call someone anyone who can help him.But Jungkook see's him right through it and that make's rage seep through his head.The previous sweetness and innocence long gone rage and darkness taking over him a psychotic glint shown on his beautiful brown eye's.He grabs taehyung's hand in a painful grip.Preventing him from calling anyone.

"What are you doing baby?You know I hate it when you defy me...hmm..." He say's in a mocking sweet tone.Making taehyung even more scared then before.

"P-Please....J-jungkook y-you are hurting me..." He tries to get away from his death grip jungkook being much more stronger than him he can do nothing to defend himself.