◖Lovelust◗(pt.2)  

Hey there~Missed Me?Ik u did(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

Ok dat was cringey nd das not the point here comes the 2nd part!!

Author's POV:

His feet scrape against the pavement.He knew what he did a while ago to his best friend was wrong.But it was on the spar of the moment.He didn't have any control over his mind.It was like a tick,something went off in a second and compelled him to do that.All he knew was that taehyung was there and he wanted him,rationality pushed far away in his mind.

Since they were younger taehyung has always complied with everything he asked for.Taehyung gave him the love he never got from his parents,taehyung provided him with warmth but maybe in the long run he got greedy for more.

Yet taehyung complied even when he found out he was a sex addict.Taehyung helped him by giving him his body,caring for him like family but it was never romantic and jimin didn't know if he harbored any romantic feelings for taehyung or not.But he had gotten used to being the center of taehyung's attention.

But suddenly when the attention he got was being divided,his mind exploded.He knew he was being selfish and pathetic but it wasn't his fault his parents didn't give two shits about him.It wasn't his fault how he wanted to forever hold on to the only source of comfort he had.

He knew what he asked taehyung was wrong and a complete dick move.So he made up his mind to apologize first hand when he gets back but right now he just wants to drink away his sorrows.

And that's what he does he enters the night club with a really shitty mood.And orders a glass of whiskey forgetting the fact that he didn't have any money on.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Namjoon..hey namjoon"

"Huh yeah?" He snaps out of the trance he was in looking at a candy haired boy,when his friend calls out his name.He looks bemused at the boy who's been chugging down alcohol like water.

"You wanna make a move on the cotton candy?" Hoseok points at the boy with his glass of vodka.

"I don't know man should I?" Namjoon say's contemplating if he should approach the boy or not.

"Come on man don't be a pussy get your man" Jackson snickers urging Namjoon to make a move.

"Okay fine" He chugs rest of the alcohol down.Slams the glass on the table and walks towards the candy haired boy.

"How much you wanna bet on he'll get laid or get a kick in the balls" Mark laughs obnoxiously at hoseok's words.Yoongi just snickers "I'll bet 50 bucks"

"Come on yoongi you are rich don't be a peasant" Yoongi glares at mark for that.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Hello darling" Namjoon husks sitting on the empty seat besides jimin.

"What do you want" He gulps another glass of vodka completely ignoring the burning sensation it left on his throat.

"You seemed lonely just came here to give you company" He says in his monotone voice.The sound oddly pleasant to jimins ears.He has never heard such a pleasant voice aside from taehyung.So he finally looks at the male.And his breath hitches.

The male in front of him was unfairly handsome.Full lips,eyes a deep pool of stars,hair parted from the middle.Tattos scattering all over his neck and arms absolutely mesmerizing the candy haired boy.

"You are even more beautiful up close darling" His words make jimin flush a colour red.

"Shut up I know your words are only empty and hollow they hold no meaning I'm not beautiful" Jimin scowls drowning himself in self hatred.