Citrine pt.2

Author's POV:

He walk' near the bed and caresses the hair of the person sleeping so peacefully on his bed "You haven't changed much from the last time I saw you" he smiles fondly at him remembering their wonderful and carefree past.

Flashback

"Kookie wait~" the little twelve year old giggles and run's after his best friend.

After playing around in the forest for hour's they finally fall down on the green grass.Laying down looking at the clear blue sky "You won't ever leave me right hyungie?" Jungkook asks eyes filled with glittering star's that shine brighter when he's with his best friend.Filled with hope looking at his best friend expectedly.

"I would never........."

Present time

"I'm sorry" he softly whispers and kisses his forehead.He closes his eye's laying close to his clueless lover.

Jungkook flutters his eye's open slowly and he look's around the room not finding it familiar.Yet,he's not panicking for some reason he find's this room very comfortable the pastel colours soothing his eye's. Whoever owns this room is very aesthetic.The scent of rosemary the room contains calming his nerve's.Suddenly he gets back to his sense's and sits up abruptly.A beautiful stone necklace hanging from his neck.It maybe old but it never lost it's beauty and shine and it's importance to jungkook.

(Above picture in the media is the necklace)

The door to the room opens making him alert.But a sudden pain strikes through his head.The alcohol he consumed the other night making him have a very bad hangover.The one who opened the door is quick to run over his side."Are you okay?" He holds his shoulders to keep him in place talking very soothingly with jungkook.When jungkook look's at him his breath hitches.He couldn't reply because the air gets knocked out of his lung's his heart starts to thump loudly looking at the beautiful man in front of him.His slender petite body giving him a comforting aura.His honey tan skin glowing through the sunlight seeping from the window.Perfect set of lips not too thin or too plump just perfect and kissable.His hazel eye's looking at his brown one holding an unknown fondness and familiarity in them for him.He doesn't know how to pin point it just It feel's----- it feel's good it feel's nice.

"Who are you?And how did I get here??" He snaps out of the trance he was in and narrows his eye's at the unknown person.He just chuckles "Well don't you remember passing out in front of my car?Wait how would you remember you passed out" He say's to himself not caring about the person in front of him."Well I'm not a heartless person.So I couldn't just leave you on the road in this weather.And we couldn't find any wallet or card not even your phone on you which could identify you so I had to bring you to my house" He shrugs as if it wasn't a dangerous move to bring a stranger home but who's he kidding with he's no stranger to him.And Jungkook remembers leaving his belongings with namjoon in the bar."Well I'm 'Kim Taehyung'  but you can call me Taehyung and you are?" He asks and grins his boxy smile at jungkook.Jungkook would never admit it but that smile did thing's to his stone heart and reminded him of someone he used to hold dear.

"Jeon Jungkook" he replies nonchalantly.

Ayo mahh lovelies (ฅ’ω’ฅ)​♥
Another update sorry for the short chpಥ_ಥ
But longer chp will be comingಥ_ಥ
This one was just to keep pace with the plotಥ_ಥ

Yukitear peace😉