♡Challenge accepted♡

Another update yayy!!Imma spoil u guy's now😂😂!!

A/N: chapter dedicated to AadilaKhan6

After traumatizing her this chapter is for her😂😂!!I love you😘😜😂!!

Author's POV:

"Jungkook please!!" Taehyung whines but Jungkook has a poker face not backing down.

"No means No" Jungkook finalizes his word's with a firm tone."Jungkook I go to work every day just think about the pain I go through" Taehyung whines again trying to make his boyfriend agree with him "Yeah...well you don't complain when you moan under me now do you?" He raises an eyebrow as if challenging taehyung to prove him wrong.

"Well yeah doesn't mean we gotta do it 'Every day'!!" He stomps his feet like a child who didn't get what he wants from his mommy "Yeah?Well you should've thought about that before agreeing to it" He shruggs and sips his banana milk totally dismissing taehyung's ranting."Yah!you tricked me into agreeing to it" Taehyung pouts "Yeah...Yeah whatever you say drama queen"

"Fine!Let's play a game" Taehyung say's without even thinking "A game?" He raises one fine brow smugly looking at his boyfriend."Yeah a game you'll have to ignore me and not touch me for a day no matter what I do" Taehyung proudly exclaims jungkook knitting his brows together "If I win we'll do it after every 3 day's" He folds his arm's together smirking at jungkook "And what if I win?" He turns towards tae now paying full attention to him.

"If 'you' win I'll let you do it every day wherever you want however you want" Taehyung is too confident in himself to notice that in what situation he's putting himself into.

Jungkook hesitates for a while thinking about not touching taehyung for a 'Whole Day' but imagining tying taehyung up and fucking him against their bedroom's glass window where people can possibly see them doing it hard is too tempting.

"Fine 'Challenge Accepted'......" Jungkook say's confidence oozing out of him even if it means having blue balls for a day.Taehyung gulps at his confidence but he's not backing down now.

"Deal!"

-----------------------------------

Taehyung now is regretting everything he said because his seduction isn't working on jungkook which is as impossible as Angels farting."He can't win!!I didn't put my ass on the line just to get it more wrecked everyday" He walks towards jungkook sexily who was playing overwatch on his pc sitting on the swivel chair.He sits on his lap right on top of his crotch jungkook show's a blank face on the outside but on the inside........

'Omg omg!!I want to fuck him!!Daym he smells good!!I want to kiss the shit outta him!!!!!!!!I wanna fuck him so hard that he'll forget his name'

"Taehyung what are doing?" He asks clicking on his keyboard while praying in his mind to every god to keep his sanity "Nothing dAdDy~ I'm just feeling bored~" He say's the 'daddy' with a husk that drives jungkook nuts.Jungkook visibly gulps but doesn't show that he's loosing his mind.

"You are so seXy~ " He whispers against jungkook's ear gliding his hand over jungkook's abs.He moves his hips softly just for a mere second.Biting then nibbling on jungkook's earlobe."Daddy~ you make go crazy~" He trails a kiss down jungkook's jaw then licks a stripe over his neck sucking over his mole.He takes jungkook's bottom lip between his teeth licking and sucking.Even people from the forth wall can feel the sexual tension!!

The more taehyung trails lower the more jungkook is ready to snap.Taehyung kisses in the middle of jungkook's clothed chest.Licking a clothed bud and biting on it.Jungkook alomst grabbed him by the waist and threw him on the bed and fucked him senseless.keyword 'almost' when his subconscious mind screamed at him.