Ch 4: Realization

I finished my classes for the day was going to my car to go home. I see Mike there standing by a car, talking to the person driving it.

"You can't be like this always. You have to stop scaring people ok. Everyone already pisses their pants because of you" he said in a serious tone. "I don't care what they think Mike. And you cant tell me how to behave. I am going home now." She said in an annoyed tone. I see her roaring the engine and leave.

I stop in my tracks as I see who is in the said. Miss Black-Red hair. Did Mike know her? How?

"Hey, Mike, heading home?" I ask as I reach him. He looks at me and nods with a  smile. "how do you know her?" I ask pointing to the way miss black-red went. "Why? Did she do something to you? If she did, I am sorry man, my sister can be a pain sometimes" he asks with concern.

Wait, did he say his sister? That was Scar? I am truly out of words. Of course, she is Scar, you dumbass, I hear my inner voice say. Now the similarities between Mike and her were obvious.

"Dude are you ok?" I snap out of my thoughts as I hear Mike. "Nah man, she didn't do anything. She just beat my ass at basketball today" I say chuckling.

"Really? Did she play with you? That's the first man. She never plays with anyone" he says shocked. "yeah, the coach told me that. Anyway, I gotta go man, see you around" I say waving him goodbye.

---------------------

"Seriously Jack, she beat you at basketball?" my mum asks me laughing her ass off as I tell her about my first day at school. " And her name is Scar, or I think it is. She is Mike's sister too, so yeah she is our neighbor" I say shrugging.

"So Scar huh? Can I expect her at home anytime soon" she says with a smirk. " Mum, I met her today for christ's sake, and I haven't even spoken to her. And everyone is scared of her at school. I don't know" I say going up to my room.  I hear my mum laugh from downstairs. I share almost everything with her. She is my best friend.

----------------------

Its been a week now at Jeff High. Yeah, now even I call it Jeff instead of Jefferson. It just seems funny. Today the guys and I are going bowling. I told mum and she gave me extra money to spend.

I walk out and go to Mike's. We decided we would go together there. I ring the bell. No response. I ring again, No response. "Mike" I yell from outside. No one.

I was about to yell again when the door open to reveal a very annoyed black-red head. She looks at me with those cold black eyes of her. A chill goes down my spine. Mathew was correct, her look could freeze someone for sure. She is definitely intimidating and I kind of was not expecting that lava body at the door.

She didn't say anything. she ignored my presence completely. I saw Mike coming from his room.

"Hey man. Sorry to keep you waiting, come in" he says holding the door open for me. Scar went up as soon as he came out not even acknowledging me. "No problemo hermano," I say with a toothy grin. "ok, you gotta stop showing off your Spanish everywhere buddy," he says chuckling. "the girls dig it man, so it stays," I say with a smirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelives, If you guessed the solo player was Scar, Then ding-ding-ding!!

Vote and Comment!

-xoxo, Lumos.